Theo Raeken Catch up 16-20

Youtubers you watch together: Oli White & IISuperwomanII

Your favourite holiday to spend together: Easter because you love to invite your family every year its also the day your family meet Theo so its kind of a tradition and when your family leaves you and Theo snuggle up on the couch and eat lots of Easter eggs while watching lots of movies. 

Your first kiss and first i love you: "Theo I'm trying to study" you said for the third time while looking at him with a grin slowly creeping on your face but you stopped it as you weren't giving him the satisfaction. At the moment you were trying to study but Theo wouldn't leave you alone all he wants to do is what he wants to do every time you study; lay in bed and watch movies. you would love to but you and your sister malia didn't really get much schooling because of the whole incident but that's the reasons why you need to get your grades up. "Babbeeee" Theo groans playfully with a smile on his face. you look up at him with a scowl on your face. "fine, fine but if i fail, then don't get a job its all your fault" you say closing your book over. "finally i thought you would fall into that book at you stared at it any longer" Theo says while walking over to sit beside you on his bed. "right what movie do you want to watch then you annoying boy" you say with a giggle while putting on the TV but Theo never replied he just kept staring at you "what" you said with a small smile on your face. "nothing its just your so beautiful and its nice to see your face looking at mines instead of that stupid book" Theo replied with a big grin. "aww babe your so cute i love you" you said then realizing you just told Theo you love him for the first time and then seeing Theo's face after really confirmed that you really said it. "you love me?" Theo said surprised "yes i do, Theo i love you so much" you said with the biggest smile. "i love you too Y/n" Theo replied. you both stared at each other before Theo said "sorry but i need to do this" and with that Theo crashed his lips on to yours and they started to move rhythmically before you pulled away for air. "oh i wont ever get sick of this" you said with giggle before you both leaned in again and continued. 

what you are: Werecoyote the same as your sister Malia

You guys favourite song: Shape of you by Ed Sheeran

~ Caitlin