You give him silent treatment (part 1) 6/6

Derek: You stood at your locker with Lydia and Stiles talking about the upcoming English test when you looked at the clock and saw that it was 3.30 the time Derek was picking you up at. "Right Lydia i will talk to you tonight and Stiles can you send me the English notes, i need to go Derek's picking me" you said walking away slightly. "ok i will call you tonight" Lydia called with a smile as you began to walk down the hall. You turned back "ok bye guys" you said and walked through the door expecting to see Derek at the front entrance like always but he wasn't there. "He is probably late" you thought to yourself and sat down on the steps.

A few minutes went by so you pulled out your phone and called him but no answer. "That's odd" you mumbled. you called him again but still no answer, you sent multiple texts but derek wasn't answering which made you worry. He was training Boyd, Isaac and Erica today but he told you he was definitely picking you up today, you looked at your watch and saw that it was 4.00 you gave up waiting for him, you pushed yourself off the steps and then too make the situation worst it started raining "oh amazing" you said sarcastically and started walking home to your parents house because you didn't want to stay at Derek's you didn't even want to see his face right now. You were nearing your house when your phone buzzed you pulled your phone out of your drenched jeans and looked at the screen to see you had a text from Derek.

love of my life❤:

babe I'm sorry i forgot I'll come pick you up now.

you didn't feel like texting him back but you did to make the message clear.

Y/n:

don't bother.

Your phone buzzed all the way home but you ignored it you didn't care what he had to say. You opened your front door and saw your mum in the kitchen and made your way over to see her. "hey mum" you said with a sigh as you sat down at the kitchen table soaking with rain dripping all over the floor. "oh sweetie your drenched what happened. Your mum said while taking off your hoodie that was sticking to your skin. "oh uh.. the stupid rain. you replied emotionless. "well why don't you get on some dry clothes and i will give you a ride over to Derek's. Your mum said going back to cooking. "uh mum I'm just gonna stay here tonight um dereks going out with some friends" you lied. "oh ok that's fine" she replied before setting the dinner table. you walked up the stairs and entered your bedroom and ran a bath; a warm bath is what you needed right now. You pulled your phone out of your jeans and looked at all the texts from Derek.

love of my life❤:

Babe where are you.. I'm at the school entrance?

Y/n text me back i need to know you're ok

I'm sorry

ok i guess the silent treatment then

fine but just know that i love you.

you frowned as more texts came through. You knew that he was sorry and that you were overreacting but you were just so mad that Derek forgot.  You let out a huff as you turned off your phone and went into the bathroom shutting the door behind you.

Liam: Today was Yours and Liams 1 year anniversary and he was your boyfriend, best friend and soul mate. You wanted to have a big celebration between the both of you.

You bought the cutest little aqua blue knee length dress and since you weren't a heel kind of girl you got matching vans to go with the dress you wanted to look amazing and have the best anniversary with Liam. You went shopping and bought lots of food ingredients for the big dinner you were planning on making and even popped into Victoria secret for the main event of the night it was gonna be the best surprise.

The clock struck 6 and everything was ready, the dinner was laid out and you were all ready with your dress on and makeup you did for 1 hour straight for it to be perfect. The clock now struck 7 still no sign of your boyfriend.

"uh Liam where are you" you said out loud as you sent him a text a few moments went by but nothing, you let out a big sigh and blew out the candles, turned off the lights down stairs and walked upstairs with a single tear running down your face, "*sigh* happy anniversary Liam" was the last thing you mumbled before going to bed.

Theo: "Theo i cant go on like this i love you so much babe i really do but i never have you to snuggle before i go to sleep or to watch movies at night with. Your never home early and it bugs me a lot" you said annoyed and fed up.

"babe i told you its pack business with the chimeras I'm their leader and if it makes me staying out late at night well that's not my problem". Theo said without no emotion in his voice. "what about me your girlfriend remember you have to make time for me too seriously one last chance if you come home late tomorrow i will not speak to you ever again" you said as it hit you that you have given Theo chance after chance and it was gonna stop. "fine" was all Theo said before walking up stairs to get some sleep since it was three o clock at night. You followed behind him upstairs and walked into your shared bedroom Theo was getting ready as you climbed into bed and watched him come out of the bathroom with his boxers on and look at you with that smile that you feel in love with, you let a small smile show on your lips as he got in to bed and pulled you into him and press kisses along your shoulder "I'm sorry baby" was all he muttered before you both fell fast asleep. All you wanted was your Theo back.

Next night it was now 11 and Theo wasn't home yet, you called him, texted him and nothing. Time flew by while you feel asleep on the couch but only to be woken up by creaking floorboard sounds, you looked up to see Theo looking guilty as he came through the door, then you looked up at the clock and saw it was 3.30 in the morning.

you got up calmly while Theo tried to grabbed your hand "baby I'm sor-" but before Theo could finish his sentence you yanked your hand away and left upstairs without a word out of your mouth like you had promised.

~ Caitlin