Isaac request for @BeautifulMax2001

Melissa's pov:

"Scott, Max get up for school i need to leave for work soon" i yelled before i heard the front door open and close, confused i turned around to see stiles standing before me smiling. "Hey is Scott and Max ready" Stiles replied. "You know Stiles i should just give you a key since you keep just walking in anyway and i don't know go up and see if there ready" i said before grabbing my bag and heading for the door. "oh really Melissa a key your so kind" Stiles remarked before jogging up the stairs.

Max's pov:

"Scott, Max you ready" Stiles shouted banging on your door then Scott's. You got up from your bed grabbed your geek glasses from your side table perfectly positioning them on your face, took a quick look in the mirror before grabbing your bag and opening the door to be met with a cheery Stiles at the door. 

"Guess who i saw while driving over here" Stiles said with a huge smile on his face.

"Who?" You asked confused.

"Your big crush Isaac" Stiles replied laughing before you whacked him on the chest and put your hand over his mouth "Would you shut up Scott doesn't know" You said quietly looking at stiles with a pained expression on his face before he mumbled "Owww". 

Scott's bedroom door opened and he came out with a smirk before proceeding to say "Max there is something called werewolf hearing", You gave Stiles an evil glare and said "Stiles look what you've  done....  now he knows" "Max it was fairly obvious you like Isaac he's all you talk about, i heard you talking about him to stiles the other night then you got mad because stiles fell asleep and anyway your heartbeat goes a million times faster whenever he is near" Scott said before looking over at your now pink face.

"You know in my defense i'm sick of hearing Isaac name" Stiles said before he was whacked again by you "shut up Stiles" You said before going downstairs out to Stiles jeep.

You, Stiles and Scott had just arrived and parked at school and as you got out of Roscoe, Isaac came towards your way by which Scott heard your heart beating so much faster now.

"Hey guys, Max" Isaac said flashing you a small smile.

"Hey-y-y" you said shakily before mustering up the courage to speak to him more.

"so uh you playing tonight on the uh field you know.... lacrosse" You said shyly

Isaac gave a little chuckle before saying "yeah playing tonight look out for me number 14, i better get to class see you tonight Max" and before he left, he turned around and said "Your glasses are so cute on you i mean you look cute with your glasses on okay that didn't sound weird" before he started walking away.

"oh my  gosh did you just see what happened" max said to Scott waiting till Isaac was out of sight.

"yeah i did he was flirting with my little sister"Scott said playfully.

"oh shut up come on" you said before grabbing Scott's arm and walking into school.

Isaac pov:

"I cant believe i just did that she must think im weird now" Isaac said before mentally face palming.

I looked over at where max was shaking Scott's arm and smiling at him and i suddenly got a pang of jealously before she grabbed his arm and they started walking away into school... together okay now i was jealous and angry i could feel myself starting to shift but i couldn't here so i started to do my mantra "Alpha, beta, omega... Alpha, beta, omega" i looked around and just as i did that the bell rang so i cleared my thoughts and went into school.

Lacrosse was starting in 10 minutes and i was getting changed in the locker room before Scott walked in but i walked past not wanting to cause trouble and as i went outside i saw Max she wasn't looking at me at first but caught sight of me before waving, standing and walking over to me "Hey Isaac good luck on the game ill be rooting for you and Scott" Max said sweetly "Yeah you would want Scott to win, perfect Scott"I said before brushing past her not meaning to be rude but as i turned she had already walked to the top of the bleachers staring out at the other side of the field looking upset but i let it go and got on with the game.

Scott's pov:

I was just about to go into the changing rooms to see if Isaac was ready when he brushed past me which was weird, i went outside to the field and looked around but then i caught sight of max on the top bleachers sobbing quietly not trying to attract attention. I made my way up there and when i saw her face, her eyes where all red and blotchy due to the crying i sat beside her concerned for my little sister.

"hey, hey what's wrong sis" i said soothingly before wrapping my arm around her as she put her head on my shoulder.

"It was i-Isaac i said hey and go-o-od luck on the Ga-me and how i want-wanted you and him to do good and he was re-all-y rude and i don't know w-h-yyyy" she said before sobbing into my shoulder.

"hey okay its okay i'll go see whats up with him dry your eyes okay" i said before getting up.

"You gonna be okay" i said turning around once more.

"Yeah ill be fine" she said before catching sight of stiles and then added "Take stiles with you" so i did.

We walked across the field while the coach was making the other players do some exercises before the game and then i saw Isaac i walked straight up to him before saying "whats your problem, why where you so nice to max this morning and now your being so rude to her" i said angrily trying to control myself. 

"I saw you and her up at the bleachers, this morning you both walked in she was holding your arm i got jealous okay i really really like her" Isaac said the truth spilling out making me confused.

"Your jealous of me.. and max nooo eww i mean she's my sister like my legit sister my mum adopted her after i was born, no omg Isaac she likes you" i said before turning to stiles as he began to speak.

"dude she talks about you ... every night like seriously go to her she likes you and only you". stiles said before Isaac ran past us heading towards the bleachers only max wasn't there now.

Isaac's pov:

"Thanks guys" i shouted back at Scott and stiles before going to find max who i did see turning the corner back towards the school entrance.

"Max... Max wait up" i said out breath finally catching up to her.

"I'm so sorry i was rude to you just there i just got really jealous because i saw the way you were around Scott and i thought you liked him but then he told me he was your brother well adopted brother and i really like you" i said really out of breath from all the words before looking up at a shocked but smiling max.

"Really" she said disbelievingly. 

"Yeah i do i like you" i said and then she replied "i like you too" i showed a small smile before i grabbed her hand and brought her in for a sweet but finally a long awaited kiss before we broke apart and giggled staring into each others blue eyes.

Max its done! i hope you like it and it's just what you wanted, if you have any more requests get back to me and i just love this GIF of Isaac so i decided to add it enjoy reading :))))

~Caitlin