Derek imagine for @__Brooke_Bartley__

Brooklyn's POV:

It was a sunny sunday morning waking up to an empty side of the bed wasn't a good start until i found a cute note on Derek's pillow saying

"hey babe gone out to meet up with Scott and Stiles they wanted to talk to me about something, be back home soon cant wait to see you miss you already love you" xx

Derek x

"aww miss you too babe" i said to myself as i got out of bed and went into the kitchen to make some breakfast for myself and the boys knowing they would probably come back with Derek.

i started making waffles and pancakes when i noticed my headphones and phone in the corner i looked at my phone then the door wondering when the boys would get back, the thing was i really loved singing and i wasn't too shabby at it either but i was to embarrassed to sing in front of anyone but i thought they wont be back for another 20 minutes so i put my headphones on and picked a song and started to sing.

your hand fits in mine like its made just for me but bear this mind it was meant to be and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me....

i sang as little things by one direction poured into my ears i was so lost in the song i didn't even hear anyone enter the loft i just continued cooking and singing.

Derek's POV:

I entered the loft with Scott, Stiles and Isaac who we picked up along the way, we were just getting back from the woods where i gave Scott his first tattoo i looked around the house but didn't see Brooklyn i only heard such a soft beautiful sound coming from the kitchen.

"babe you here" i called out but no answer.

"Brooklyn" i called again but still no answer only a sweet voice as me and the boys neared the kitchen and there Brooklyn was with her eyes shut just swaying back and forth the words coming soulfully out her mouth she then turned back to cooking not noticing us.

i wont let these little things slip out of my mouth but if i do its you oh its you they add up to I'm in love with you and all these little things.

before Brooke could sing the next words all us boys started to clap as Brooklyn turned around briefly opening her eyes and we must of scared as she jumped up and held her heart.

Brooklyn's POV:

i was just finishing the chorus when i turned around and saw all the boys just staring at me they scared me bad that i jumped and put my hand on my heart sending them glares they must of heard me, i feel so embarrassed. "you little oh my god you guys scared the hell out of me" i said frantically still holding my heart.

"babe i never knew you could sing like that your voice is beautiful" Derek said truthfully.

"he is right Brooke why don't you sing often" Scott added in.

"i don't know i guess I'm too shy or thought i wasn't good enough" i said with a shy smile

"not good enough your voice is amazing don't hide your talents okay" Derek said giving me a quick peck on the lips and continued to cook the breakfast i left while i went to talk to the guys.

"oh hey Isaac i got something for you" i said while walking past Isaac who was standing at the window and going up to mine and Derek's bedroom for the gift i got for him.

I came back into the room with a black scarf i bought the other day for him i thought it would be perfect for him.

"here you go" i said while handing the scarf to him.