Chapter Twelve

*Johnny*

"That pathetic b*tch," I yelled punching a wall. "Running to daddy thinking he can help her."

"Calm down boy," McHale said not looking up from sharpening his knife. "She'll get her due when the time is right. So be patient."

"I should have killed her when I ran her off the road," I growled.

"You'll get her," McHale said glaring at me. "When the time is right to grab them both."

  "I hate waiting," I growled.

*Angel*

  "What are your doing here?" I asked.

  "Kane called me saying you needed some help," daddy said. "Why are you trying to kill yourself with this case."

  "I'm not answering that," I grumbled walking off.

*ZANE*

  I watched as Angel stormed off before I turned to the young man that was looking after my daughter.

  "You must be Jack," I said and he nodded. "Mind catching me up on the case."

  "Not at all Mr Savage," he said and I followed him to a large table that was covered in papers. "We've found out that RRK and BRK are working together, at the moment my partner is at the office getting the rest of our files on RRK from before."

  "What do you need me to do?" I asked and he nodded pointing at a box.

  "Could you sort through that," he sighed. "I'm going to see if Angel will come down and eat."

  "Of course," I nodded and he ran up the stairs.

----------------------------------------

Sorry about the crappy and short chapter.

Anywho, I am concidering taking this book down and rewriting it, because I read through it the other day and I hate the way it turned out.

What would you guys think if I rewrote it?

I might just go ahead and post COWBOY KIDNAPPER for as a sorry for how bad this turned out.

One more thing, I'm going to to a family one shot book for this series. Just something to show how the COWBOY PROTECTOR family gets along. So keep a look out for that.