Chapter Fifteen

*Jack*

  I watched as Johnny tackled Angel but gasping when Angel got the upper hand and was choking him with her legs.

  "That boy never did listen," someone said before I felt pain in my chest. "Goodbye Mitchell."

  "FBI! NO BODY MOVE," I heard some yelled as I fell back staring down at the knife that was still in my chest. "I NEED THAT BUS, AGENT DOWN."

*Angel*

  I turned my head when I heard yelling only to freeze when I saw the front of Jack's shirt, growling I twisted my body snapping Johnny's neck just as Carter ran over to me and cutting the zip tie that was holding my hands behind my back.

  "Thanks," I said running over to Jack as the paramedics started looking him over.

  "Angel," I turned towards my dad when he yelled my name. "Honey, are you alright?"

  "I'm fine," I said pulling out of his hug. "What happened to McHale?"

  "He's gone," Luke said as the paramedics rolled Jack out of the room. "We'll go after him later."

  "Give me you're gun," I said quickly before snatching it from him and running out of the house and dashing between the houses and building until I ran into the road at the intersection.

  I smirked when I saw McHale speeding towards me in his red Camaro, checking the guns ammunition I raised the gun as the car excelerated firing at the windshield.

*Luke*

  I gaped after Angel as she ran out of the house, as her family laughed.

  "Where is she going?" I asked and Carter started typing on his phone.

  "To stop McHale," Eddie said.

  "She's t the interception," Carter said and everyone looked at him confused. "I put a tracker on her when I cut her binds, figured she'd run off."

  After telling one of the other agent to stay and watch the scene I ran out my SUV and quickly drove to the interception​.

  "She most certainly is a Daniels-Savage," Eddie said and Zane groaned. I pulled to a stop beside the Camaro that Angel was sitting on.

  "Hey," she smiled handing me my gun back. "I got him. Now I can I go check on Jack."

  "Yeah," I nodded pulling my phone out to request another team to come take care of McHale's body and the car. "I'll meet you there after I'm done here."

  "Yep," she said walking over to my SUV and climbing in the passenger seat.

  "Zane, Carter, you two go with her and get her checked out." Eddie said and they nodded climbing in the car with Angel and driving off.

  "Who are you people?" I muttered opening the car door and staring at the dead McHale.

  "I'm an ex- mercenary," he said and I jerked my head towards him. "Don't ask questions you don't want an answer too."

*Zane*

  "Carter, watch Angel while I go call Kylie and let her know I found Angel." I told my son-in-law.

  "Alright," he nodded taking a seat beside her.

  "Hello?" My wife's voice came through the phone when she answered.

  "Hey baby," I smiled. "I'm just checking in."

  "Zane," she whispered and I heard worry in her voice.

  "Honey, what's wrong?"

  "I just had a feeling that something bad was going to happen," she said. "Dani, Gina, Casey and Mara all felt the same."

  "I'm okay," I said. "So is Eddie, Carter and Angel."

  "Angel!" She yelled and I pulled the phone away from my ear at the yelling. "Xander James Savage, wear is my child."

  "Kylie calm down," I said wincing at the use of my full name. "Kane is going to come get you and bring you here so you can see Angel. She is okay."

  "Let me speak to my baby," she said in a scary calm voice and I hurried back down the hallway handing the phone to Angel.

*Angel*

  I jumped when dad handed me his phone and I raised a brow when I saw how pale he was.

  "Hello?"

  "Angel May Savage," mom's voice came through the phone and I winced.

  "Hi Mama," I whispered.

  "Baby are you okay?"

  "I'm fine," I said looking down at my lap. "A few cuts and scrapes but otherwise I'm okay."

  "I'm on my way to you so don't disappear," she said and I heard the pleading tone.

  "I won't," I smiled softly. "I love you Mama."

  "I love you too​ baby," she said and I had to blank my tears back. "Oh and tell you're father he is in a lot of trouble."

  "I will," I laughed dropping the call and walking over to my dad.

  "I'm in trouble aren't I," he said looking up at me and I nodded dropping down in his lap wrapping my arms around his neck.

  "I love you Daddy and thank you for coming."

  "I will always come for my my family when I'm needed," he said pulling me tight against his chest.