The assassin

"Who's my next target?" I asked the man sitting across the table from me in the darkened room.

"A man" he said, sliding a file under his hand towards me.

I picked it up carefully and opened it, the picture on the left hand side showed a man with dark hair and brown eyes, his name, Dan Howell.

"I always get the attractive ones" I pouted.

The man smirked a bit, then slipped me a second file.

"Wow" I chuckled

"Double murder" I smiled

"No." He said sharply, wringing his hands.

I shot my head up.

"This is phil lester, you'll most likely have to get to him first, they are flat mates, best friends" he said boredly.

I opened the file to see a man with black hair and striking blue eyes.

I sharply took a breath in.

"Look at those eyes" I whispered.

The man chuckled and then stood up.

"You know, we don't get many female assassins as talented as you" he said.

I smiled as he walked out of the room, the door being left open behind him.

"Oh also" he shouted

"They're famous" he chuckled.

I bit my lip. This was going to be hard.

I walked over to my walk-in wardrobe, just completing the long and arduous task of applying my makeup.

I'd rented an apartment, and this was my last few nights until I had to move out.

"Hmm" I said, opening the double doors.

"What to wear, what to wear." I smirked.

I strode in, the wardrobe wasn't very big, just enough to fit all my clothes in, and turned my head to the section of dresses.

They were sorted into order; Revealing, Long, Elegant, and 'slutty'.

I remembered back to the files, but which one was I going for?

They were both single, but what did they like?

Phil's interests were easy to dress for, but Dans were equally as easy.

"Hmmm" I hummed

I pursed my lips as I decided to go for Dan.

If I was going to kill him, it had to be quick, before 'word' got out.

He was supposed to be famous, anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first fanfic, go easy on me XD

I'm Alice, Alice awesomesexybatchiarty

Yes.