Finding out

I stood up, my arm placed under Chris' shoulder as he stood up with me.

"Oh whatever" I said, walking towards the suitcase that contained my clothes, followed closely behind by Chris, not sniffling anymore.

I saw Chris gesture for the men to leave out of the corner of my eye, as Phil dragged Dan away and Pj nodded his head.

"Hmm" I hummed, sorting through the clothes that Chris had packed for me.

"So they're letting me out now?" I said, smiling.

"Uh, yeah" Chris answered, a certain acid leaking into his voice.

I laughed slightly as I pulled out a pair of dark blue denim skinny jeans, a tight black tank top, and a red zip-up hoodie.

"What's funny?" He questioned, pulling on the bottom of his nose slightly as I turned around.

"You hate me now, don't you?" I asked, half jokingly.

He shuffled closer, bringing his arms up to my neck, as I flinched and my pupils dialated.

He smirked and kissed my cheek as I smiled, ruffling his hair a bit.

"You scared me" I stated, trying to locate the bathroom.

"It's my stylleee" He joked, flinging himself down on the bed.

I laughed and walked towards the door that was directly opposite the room.

"It works" I teased, opening the door and strutting in.

<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*

DAYUM THAT WAS HARD TO WRITE.