Chapter 2 (Edited)

Picture on the side is Crystal

Dedicated to PaulinatheViolinist.... For my amazing new cover seriously if you need a cover banner or character poster vist her and she'll help you out she has done so many amazing covers.... <3

Chapter 2

I awoke to an awful stench that smelled of rotting decay, like old meat or metallic-like stale blood. Either way, it was disgusting and made me nauseous. I had been unconscious, but for how long I wasn't sure. The last thing I remembered was being in the bathroom at the club, after that it was all blank. I was now in this very cold, dark room and it was extremely damp in here too. My head was pounding like I'd been hit really hard, yet I had no recollection of hitting my head at all.

“What a way to end my birthday," I muttered to myself.

'Where am I? Is it still night time, or have I missed the rest of the night all together?' I wondered.

“HELLO! IS ANYONE OUT THERE!? WHERE THE HELL AM I!?” I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was hoping that somebody would hear me, but I was met with silence. 'Am I alone here, or are there other people being kept here as well?' I thought.

I could hear rustling and scratching noises in the darkness, but I couldn't see where they were coming from. This place was starting to scare me.

I sat huddled in a ball, cold and alone in the dark for what seemed like forever. Finally the silence was broken by the sound of approaching footsteps. My heart started racing faster with each approaching footstep, the beats were so loud that I couldn't hear myself think.

“Is someone there?” I whispered. Not surprised that an answer didn't  came out of the blackness.

“I need to know why I'm here, why have you locked me up? For crying out loud it's my birthday and all I wanted to do was celebrate.” I whispered into the darkness hoping for an answer.

The sound of the footsteps finally stopped, all I could hear was a deadly silence and the click of a light switch. Light suddenly stretched from under the door, lighting a path to my freedom. My feet made their way towards the door and before I knew it I started banging and kicking on the door.

“LET ME OUT! WHO ARE YOU!? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?” I screamed as huge tears were streaming down my cheeks.

“Move back and shut the hell up before I make you!” an angry voice growled through the door.

The lock on the door started to move accompanied by the sound of keys jingling. I scampered back into the dark corner of the room to hide, hoping I would not be noticed. Holding my breath, I huddled to the ground, frozen in place and waited.

“There's no use in trying to hide," a deep voice announced as the door opened.

The sudden bright light caused my eyes to water and I shut them tightly. Forcing them to open, I struggled to see past the light, to the dark figure standing in the doorway.