Chapter 22 (Edited)

WARNING SEX SCENE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER ;) SO PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS A SEX SCENE SO DO NOT BAG ME OUT SAYING YOU DIDNT LIKE IT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND IF YOU NEED TO ONCE YOU READ TO WHERE THE SEX SCENE COMES IN YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THE REST AS  NOTHING ELSE HAPPENDS AFTER.....

Chapter 22

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, the person in the mirror looked like me but wasn't me it seemed. My hair was longer and lighter and I looked thinner, my skin was as white and as smooth as Casper's. My eyes were no longer brown like they used to be, they were now a very light green. They looked very similar to Casper's, although his were still brighter.

“My eyes...”, I trailed off.

“The green eyes come from my family, when I gave you my blood you took in parts of me.”, he explained.

“You look as beautiful as you did before.”, Casper said.

“Really?”, I asked.
It was a huge shock, I didn't really expect anything to change. Really I thought I'd remain the plain old boring me. I stopped looking in the mirror and turned around to face Casper.

“I love you.”, I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I didn't realize I was squeezing him tightly until he tried to pull away.

“Try not to squeeze me so hard.”, he said smiling.

“Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.”, I said apologetically.

“You're a little stronger than me for the time being, so you just have to remember to take it easy.”, he said as he laughed a little.

I just nodded my head because I was unsure of what to say. I was actually stronger than Casper, I never thought that would be possible. Casper grabbed my hand and walked me out the door towards the stairs.

“Do you still want to go see her?”, he asked.

“Of course.”, I replied.

There's no chance she can kill me now and Casper's with me, so I have nothing to worry about. I just want answers as to why she turned on me so quickly, she was my best friend we grew up together.

“She tried to kill you.”, said a voice in the back of my mind.

“She was upset and didn't mean it.”, I tried to reason back.

“Come on then.”, said Casper. He led me down the stairs through the formal lounge room and dining room. Then finally towards the back of the kitchen and down into the basement.

We stood in the basement, only a door and air were between me and Kiara. I listened carefully and I could hear that she was crying. I realized in that moment that it didn't matter what she did, she was still my Key-key and my best friend.

“She's upset.”, I said to Casper.

“Yes honey. She thinks she's about to die.”, he replied.

“No you can't kill her.”

“She tried to kill you, she deserves a very painful and slow death.”, he said.

“I don't care, she's still my best friend.”, I replied.

I won't let her die I still love her no matter what she's done. If she hadn't of almost killed me, I might have made the decision not to change. I honestly don't know weather I would have chosen to become a Vampire, she decided that for me by doing what she did. Plus she was hurt over the loss of her mate Jasper, god only knows why he was chosen to be her mate.