Chapter Seven

*Not Edited*

Chapter Seven

"What?" I asked him in shock, was he being serious? "Gabriel!" I yelled when he looked away and didn't answer me.

"Look." He started, his eyes focused on the road. "I'm not going to do anything to you. I need you close to me, so my wol- so I know you're safe."

"I really don't care. So turn this car around and take me home!"

His hands clenched the steering wheel tighter and he put his foot down on the gas.

"Hey, stop speeding up! I said take me home!"

He ignored me and continued driving. I gaped at him in shock, is this really happening? He's crazier than I thought.

"You do realise this is kidnapping, right?" I asked after a moment of silence.

Even though I knew I should be panicking like crazy like any other normal person would have done I didn't feel too scared. I knew if he wanted to hurt me he would have done it the night he broke into my house, no one would have known.

"You can't kidnap what belongs to you." He chuckled lowly.

My mouth flung open as soon as he said that. I stuttered for a few seconds before I snapped my mouth shut. Sending a huge glare his way I opened my mouth to respond. "I don't belong to you."

Gabriel glanced over at me and looked pointedly at my stomach. "Yes you do."

I frowned and shifted uncomfortably from his gaze. "Keep your eyes on the road." I muttered. "And the baby doesn't belong to you. It's not an object."

"I wasn't talking about just the baby." He said without looking back at me.

"Like I said, I'm not an object and I don't belong to you either."

"Not yet." He murmured so quietly and quickly that I almost didn't catch it.

I looked away from him, not knowing what to say. We're just having a baby together, being in a relationship wouldn't work. He would feel trap and the only thing keeping us together would be the baby and soon he'll resent the baby for tying him down to me. It would be better if we left it the way it is.

His phone rang suddenly breaking the silence. I turned back around in time see him glance at his phone before answering.

"Drakos." He answered, holding the phone with one hand and using the other to steer around a corner.

I looked at him as he listened intently to the person on the other side of the line. I looked at the phone and gasped. Phone!

I shoved my hand into my jean pocket and pulled out my phone. Unlocking the phone I began to type a message to Leah, ignoring the conversation Gabriel was having.

I was just about to press send when the phone was snatched from my grasp. "Hey!" I yelled reaching for my phone as Gabriel held it as far away from me as he could.

"Change of plans. You're going to stay in my place on your own for a few hours." He told me, his voice much deeper and the tension visible from it.

"We didn't make any plans. You are trying to kidnap me." I pointed out, shrinking away slightly when he turned to glare at me.

"Don't do this now. I have to do something important. You can argue with me later." He said as he stopped the car. I looked out of the window and noticed that he had parked just outside a large two storey house.

He turned off the engine and got out of the car. Reaching my side in just seconds, he held his hand out after he opened the passenger door. "Come on."