The Unlikely of Mates (Old 2014)

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the ideas listed here or the art. I simply wrote a story about it.

(The picture of the post is on the side if you need a visual of what was happening)

[Side image originally belongs to emmyc, tumblr user]

[Comic created by zakuro-san, tumblr user]

(LINK where I found it HERE: http://clawitzzer.tumblr.com/post/76074330411/roypoptart-zakuro-san-satinhands)

"Imagine though when you find your soul mate and the [this] happens."
- Tumblr user: lost-moonlight

'No but imagine the school jock and the nerd he beats up every day finally run into each other in the locker room or at a pool or something and their chest start glowing and they both look at each other and just go "Oh fuck no."

-Tumblr User: satinhands

It was always the same, everyday.

Elias puts his head against the wall, heaving and breathing heavily as he slowly sat against it. "Hah..hah..." He had a split lip, a new bruised check, and he counted 8 other purple and blue marks latched on across his chest and legs alone; which breaks the record of bruises this past week by the way.

"Please don't find me." He prayed to himself as if he still held onto the hope that someone would help him. It quickly died off as heavy and slow steps entered the empty and rarely used storage room on the end of the Sophomores' weight room.

"Elias." A male voice cooed to him gently, dripping in think sarcasm of false reassurance. His nightmare was coming closer to him, the living hell that never left him. The school's toughest and most handsome guy was after him, to grind his feet on Elias's head and beat him senseless, again.

Elias shook with absolute fear and curled up into a defensive ball; trying his best to try and made this session as painless as possible for him. He was sick of it, he was sick of it all. "AH--"

A strong hand grabbed the back of his head of hair and violently lurched him downwards. His face connected to the concrete floor as his second pair of glasses cracked on impact. A small, painful moan passed Elias's bloodied lips as his head was actually, gingerly pulled up to face his assailant.

Trip Montgomery.

The guy would come to beat me up over a tiny, stupid whim.

He was tall, smooth skin, had defined muscles, chocolate brown hair, and matching, piercing eyes. His looks were absolutely breath taking, if you weren't one of his targets that is.

Elias's emerald green eyes locked onto Trip's eyes.

"Trip, please don't do this." Elias choked out with a cry while hot burning tears ran down his face and into open wounds. Elias begged him, but only got a ball of socks shoved into his bloodied mouth that nearly made him hurl up what ever he had for lunch. His cries for help and in agony we all in vain and muffled.

Someone, anyone! Save me!

Trip had the upmost sadistic pleasure of seeing Elias Wimbledon crying and begging him while calling his name out. It was a secret pleasure that not even his closest mates knew about. Because if his urges weren't vented out, he'd ultimately attack and tease evilly any student on sight.

And he couldn't afford to do that, Trip Montgomery had a image to up hold.

Unfortunately to his pleasure, he decided gagged Elias, even if that means stoping his pitiful and sorrowful yelps and sobs which he so ruthlessly loved to hear. But, instead he settled to pinning Elias to the wall of the empty room. Trip then proceeded to slowly push his knee into Elias's opened side.

The smaller boy gave out a high pitched, but muted whine as his eyes where tightly shut. Because he was in so much pain, Elias squirmed and kicked; trying to get Trip off of him so he could run away and back into his safe confines of his bedroom at home. It was safe to assume that it hadn't work, because Trip was now using the flailing feet as a leverage to ram his other knee into the other's chest. Brutally.

Elias screamed in a complete, muffled, agony as the knee knocked all the air out of his lungs. He felt light headed and dizzy, his nose was filled with snot and he couldn't breathe from his mouth. He was suffocating. Elias started to hyperventilate and shook and paled considerably.

After a full minute, Trip, who was extremely engrossed with inflicting pain unto Elias, cursed under his breath and quickly removed the gag that was now wet and soggy with smudges of red on them. Elias coughed and choked for a good 40 seconds, then followed by heavy breathing as he sucked in air into his weakened lungs. He glared at Trip with his puffy, red swollen eyes that sent a shiver down the bully's spine. A sly, sardonic smile crept over his lips as he finally let go of the smaller boy's hair and stood up, not without kicking him one last time for good measure, of course. His thirst for violence has been quenched.

"See you tomorrow, Elias." He said with words that drip with sultry.

And with that, Trip Montgomery left the room, leaving a nearly half conscious, Elias to cry his aching heart out.

---

It was rather late at night when Elias finally got home. And without a sound or a word, he quietly ascended to his room on the second floor above his parents, who by which, were still on a business trip and would be back by tomorrow. He didn't even bother to complete his calculus homework, he would finish it in the morning, he always did. Elias unceremoniously plopped down on top of his cool bed and sighed, he could feel tears welling up in his eyes once more. But instead of crying, he looked over at his night stand and started to rummage through the drawers until he found a salve that closed up flesh wounds. The next thing he did was, slowly and painfully got up from his bed and stripped off his clothes, after that he applied more salve and other assorted medicines. He finally applied band aids all over his injured body and for last, a small one at the corner of his mouth where Trip had slammed him in the ground earlier. He unconsciously shuddered, and Elias, himself, fell unconscious on his bed, and into a deep, deep slumber.

"I wish my days would change from that."

Wish, granted.