That Feeling When You Know... (Old 2014)

A/N: doth do a favor for thy author and read this with the youtube video playing in the background. Kthxs babies, and thank you for supporting the bum of an author thus far.

--

Elias is many things: kind, smart, sort of good looking if you get rid of the nerd look, and did I mention smart? He's actually the kid where the teachers would smile at him everyday then revert back to their arduous personality and monotone voice. Moving on, it may seem to be a surprise but, he's actually a bit popular. If you top being nice to everyone, super smart and tutors people nicely, and just have everything in the world nice to say to a person, then yes, he's semi-popular. He's just known and the 'Really Sweet Guy' from his nickname, he actually likes sweets.

Dr. Vincent is one of those rare specimens of a teacher who actually care about their student's education. She's turning 28 in a few months and has two 4 year old children who are twins named Margie and Tucker. Naturally, she's polite to all of her students; quite a few have a crush on her as well. And many admire her devotion to education.

But let's stop talking about Dr. Vincent, currently you are 'her' the same girl who rode on the bus this morning. You're actually running down the hallway (though in your head you just call it speed walking) and you're already late to class. Earlier this morning, you let your friend, Dali, copy your math homework from last night. (Which you did this morning quite actually.) on the way, a few teachers shouted at you to slow down or "stop running." But you knew better. You can't become tardy, since the beginning of school you have a spotless attendance. So thus again, you run, and the voices of shouts and echoes pass and fade...

--

"Casey Alicia." Dr. Vincent called out from the roll call.

"Here." Said the short haired girl with the bow tie t-shirt.

"Thatch Barlow." A beefy boy with coffee colored skin raised his casted hand.

"Maria Brass." A girl, sitting behind Elias yawned.

"'Ere!"

Twelve more names where called, the girl was almost there.

"Elias Wimbledon." He raised his hand sorely and whispered.

"Here."

Eight more names where called. Still, she was not there.

"Okay, let's see.." Dr.Vincent is about to call your name.

You knocked on the door to her class room a bit loudly and opened the door.

"I'm here!" you said out of breath, with your books in hand.

If you guys remembered before when I said Dr. Vincent was a super rare teacher, you know, like a shiny Pokemon? Well, she's the best teacher ever, hands down.

"Tut tut, you're lucky that I didn't call out your name yet. Have a seat young lady." Dr. Vincent said in a commanding voice, but the corners of her lips turned upwards and her eyes where bright.

Yeah, definitely a really cool teacher.

"Now, let's talk Economics." Dr. Vincent said cheerily.

Everyone groaned.

If only her class subject wasn't so confusing.

"As much as I know how you guys just love math," Dr. Vincent rolled her eyes sarcastically. "We're going to talk about tax rates, yes it's just simple multiplications. But what fun, after that, write a 5 sentence response on possible reasons why." You an everyone else in class groaned again in utter protest. Dr.Vincent raised her hands in defeat. "I don't want to do it either, considering that's more papers for me to grade and I stink at math, and for the fact it's a state standard I gotta teach you guys."

You decide to attempt your work sheets but only succeed on finishing about 2/3 of it before giving up and chose to contemplate about the wonders of bacon. While you fantasize about the meat on the underside of a pork's belly, the bell rings loudly as it echoes and startles everyone.

"Finish this for homework, okay?" Dr.Vincent had said but you weren't listening. "And don't forget to study tomorrow! There might be a pop quiz!" You did not hear that last statement, your body was already half way there to the lunchroom.

Ah lunch.... Your favorite subject. Through the bustling sea of hormonal teenagers, you, in the politest way possible, which included harsh words and offensive hand gestures, pushed and shoved your way to the cafeteria. Of course, the people who you have politely excused yourself from replied in similar hand gestures and raunchy vocabulary, but you did the mature thing and ignored them while passing by. You finally enter the cafeteria, from afar you could see Dali waving hello to you from your usual table of eat and chatting

"Hey Dali!" You waved back to her and then proceeded to walk over to the table to set aside your belonging.

"What's up, Beautiful?"

"Nothing much, Sexy."

And then the both you burst out laughing.

After that, lunch happened.

--

You're in English now. But more importantly, you secretly look over to the hottest guy in your grade, Trip.

And damn; you stare at him for a good ten seconds until you finally notice yourself quite literally drooling over him. The uncouth looking middle-aged man to whom you have the pleasure (yeah, not.) of calling your teacher, Mr. Blanche. The only thing you could really describe him as is this:

Sucks.

He really sucks. At everything, he even sucks bulging or, majority of the time flaccid male organs; but you have yet to confirm that last statement. Also, that statement was pretty unfair too, so you retract that statement in your heart for later use.

The moment Mr.Bland--er, Blanche opened his mouth to talk, you cringed in your seat. You look over to Trip, and you see him grumbling in his seat and quiet.

What a shame.

A mind rotting twenty five minutes later, which felt like forever, you finally notice your other classmates around you like it was the first time ever. Shame on you, you've been in school for about three months now, normal people at least can remember a few classmates in every class.

The guy who sat next to you in the bus, oh what was his name again? That's right, his name is.... Eli? No, it's Elias. Well, Elias was actually in your English class, sitting two seats ahead of Trip on the other side of the room, opposite from you and the handsome athlete.

You're looking at Elias for the first time. On the bus, you could barely make out his clothes color in the dimly lit dawn. Like before, he's a really lanky looking kid, lightly tanned skin-- that's not a tan. You narrow your eyes a bit closer, but you still look back at Mr.Bland to hear what the bloody heck he's even talking about. His (Elias) skin looks really funny actually. You never seen something like this before, it's actually really unnatural, and creepy looking.

Well dang, I wonder what horrible asshole--er thing that could have done this!?!

*cue shock noises and screeching and what not.*

You felt your skin crawl all over looking at Elias' exposed neck. You decided to confront him about this later on...

If only you looked away quicker, Trip wouldn't have noticed that you noticed Elias... Of course, you simply didn't know, but it was proven quite fatal...

TBC

--

A/N: YO! Thank you once again for checking out my story. Thank you for supporting this story. Thanks for all of the past votes. And just to let you guys know, I read each and every single comment I get. I truly appreciated all that you guys do, and currently, this book reached it's 2k reads. I mean, REALLY? I honest to gosh did not have a single inkling that this story would even make the 500 mark, never the less 2k. You guys rock my socks, seriously. I love you guys, let's be soul mates and all. I wrote and rewrote this chapter a butt-ton of times, just so I could deliver a superior quality chapter that YOU GUYS DEFINITELY DESERVE. I don't deserve you guys omo. So, if you like the story so far, please share/vote/comment. That gives me motivation to keep calm and write on.