A Sealed Fate No More (Old 2014)

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Elias, again, first thing in the morning, groaned in pain and turned over in bed to bring down his fist of sore judgment onto the snooze button on his vintage alarm clock. Words could not express how irritable and how horribly excruciating the pain in his sides were, in this perticular morning.

I WONDER WHY.

So, long story short, he didn't want to go to school today. Elias was actually contemplating about staying at home, but quickly shrugged off the wonderful idea. He had homework to complete. In the end, Elias begrudgingly got out of his zone of comfort and dragged himself to his work table. He glanced at his watch. 5:00 AM. He needed to complete his calculus by 6:30, if he wanted to take a nice hot shower, and fix himself and his Electronic Pixie, Envy, break fast.

In 2025, scientists and technologists around the globe had made a ground breaking invention that will help millions of people. The amazing invention was called a Electronic Pixie, or EP for short. An EP's job is to make sure their owners are healthy, their mental stability is stable, and they can even help their owner's with their finances if one chose to do so! But their skills aren't limited to these fields. Over time, EPs will grow with their Owner and create and learn skills of their own that will help their Owners and themselves. 5 years later, they are the most helpful and convenient little helpers of the century.

Elias Wimbledon has only met one EP in his whole entire life, his own EP, Envy. Envy is a slender, taunt, and a very handsome 9 inch tall, male Pixie. Elias has no idea whatsoever that Envy is definitely not a EP, nor is he a piece of technology. That's foreshadowing, let's move on.

He grumbled and sneezed. Last night, Elias passed out on his bed before he could wear anything else but his briefs. He stood up once again, wincing as the sharp pain hit his stomach from where the bruise was inflicted on him. He was about to head to his wardrobe when some one opened his door.

Shit!

Envy entered the room.

"Eli! Good morni--" he gave a dangerous hiss before he could finish his own sentence. He recklessly flew to him, half way there he morphed to his human sized form that was an astonishing 6 feet 9 inches. His strong but slender fingers gently cupped Elias's face which stung a bit. His eyes were filled full to the brim with visible rage and soft concern. In his usual deep, sultry, and commanding voice, he asked Elias as he locked eyes on him with an intense stare.

"Who the freaking hell did this to you!" Envy growled, his beautiful face was wrinkled with a scowl. Envy's fingers delicately traced around the band-aid at the corner of his mouth.

Elias looked at him. The vulnerability washed across his face as he held onto the hand that was gently stroking his skin. He trembled as yesterday's events raced through his mind and attacked him like a nightmare. He didn't utter a word as he stepped closer to his EP and rested his head against his Pixie's chest. He started to silently sob and it started to become louder and racked itself to the point he drowned out the sounds by pressing his aching lips against Envy's body to muffle the awful sounds.

Envy's heart ached. He could never stand to see his Owner and best friend, in such a way. He began to stroke and caress his head and back as Elias's cries became sorrowfully higher in volume. "I'm coming to school with you today." Envy said simply. Elias's body became rigid and he quickly looked up to him.

"You can't!" Elias gasped.

Shit. Envy thought. I can't disobey an order...unless... He fished out a folded note from his pockets and read it aloud.

"Keep Elias safe, make sure he's okay, and keep tabs. With love, Mom." Envy showed the note to Elias. He cringed at the sight of his mother's signature. Of course, his mother's command can over-ride any of Elias's command. Envy gave a wolfish grin,
"You can go finish your homework, I can handle break fast." And with that, Envy fluttered out of the room with light steps, leaving the still, scanty dressed, Elias with his thoughts...and homework.

『T B C』

---
IMPORTANT Personal note:
Hey! Nancy here, it's nice to see that some people actually like my work. I truly do appreciate each and everyone of you guys. I'm terribly flattered. But thing is, after this chapter, I'm going to need your support. I am going to need some encouragement to keep on writing. Whenever it would be comment or voting (though I would appreciate the gesture) just a single hello or thank you would give me the boost to keep writing! Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you stay to read the next one!

Yeah, sorry for a short chapter guys.