Untimely Demise (Old 2014)

Chapter 9 (if I remember hard enough)

Warning: Contains a lot of Sas.

Honestly, to himself, he's a damn righteous dude. But to others, particularly only one dude, hates this guy. I'm not going to sugar coat it but this guy, not naming any names here, detests this "righteous dude." I don't blame him, not only is he a sadistic bastard, he's also that two-faced prick that you would never see coming.

I'm guessing you guys know who I'm talking about. You do? Alright. I can obviously see that's your bluffing. It's Trip, dang it. Trip's the prick! But, even though I already knew he was a prick, I wasn't really ready for whatever happened next that class. Oh what I wouldn't give to help out Elias.
--
I didn't want much in life, you know? I have a great Pixie companion, stomach full of food, and an awesome family and group of friends. But what I wouldn't give to bite That fuckface Trip, to death. My next period is Biology. I don't particularly dislike--no, I hate the gods awful class so much. Why? The Devil's spawn sit behind me. Right. Freaking. Behind. Me.

(But, the teacher that is teaching the class gets an A for average. Moving along.)

This bitch is the sharp knife in my gut, the cyanide to my soda, and the biggest asshole around the block. Plenty of people would cry first, tell people of their problems, and let the adults handle it. Trust me, I was one of those people. Let me tell you, justice is a bitch that bites back, and "back" as in I got fucking bit. The teachers probably failed to notice my helps and pleas and my steady diet of bruises and band aids. You know what? What fucking ever.

Sure, you get used to the throbbing pain in your chest, it's just internal bleeding and it's probably not that big of a deal. The bruises on your back are more like a dull ache, and sometimes you just might hear something snap. And the bloody splits on your lips are just a minor itch in your daily life of a feeling like a complete weakling. The only thing that I'm grateful of myself is that I still haven't lost my snarky-ass comments and satirical personality. (in which the comments are only yelled within my room.)

Okay yeah, you get to learn how to survive a total panic attack and the feeling of absolute suffocation and death. Sometimes, you have to keep the bile in your throat down when your down on the ground writhing in pain. Maybe if your lucky enough, you get to learn and know when, where, and how your going to avoid, hide, and when push comes to shove, run away from your attacker. No biggie, right?

You must be shitting me.

I get it. I fucking get it. Everyone has their own damn problems, but I have to face my problem everyday (not that it's a bad thing. It's just my predicament is bad itself, okay?), and if I'm lucky enough (which is little to never) get away without a scratch.

I'm not a bitter person. I don't think I am. I do my best to be nice to everyone and try to cheer up a few gloomier looking ones. I actually like helping people. I give a shit if someone is suffering. And I don't regret it at all. But what I wouldn't fucking give to get Trip out of my life! Personally, I don't want to hurt him. (Yes, I am retracting my "biting" threat.) Violence never solved anything, anyways. I just sort of want him to mysteriously disappear; specifically grabbed by a crew of men in a black van; heading into the desert; and to never be heard of again. Of course, life isn't that 'just' and sometimes the bullies got it all. Sort of like Trip. He's got the money, looks that could kill, (Yes, I begrudgingly admit 11 out of 10 would bang.) and a popular personality, though I sure as hell fail to see what is so likable about this jerk face. (Besides his face and all.) But that's it. That's my only wish. I wish he would just drop off the face of the earth.

But life just doesn't work out that way.
--

After yesterday's sadistic meal time, I thought, honest to gosh, that Trash--er Trip would be satiated for the rest of the week.

Damn well he wasn't.

I'm just casually trying to walk normally without limping to my locker; lo and behold I have been visited by the grace of the devil's reincarnation and his ignorant posy to which that they all are congregating in front of the area around my locker. Actually, I'm pretty sure that trash bag of douche knows exactly where my locker is. He's leaning right up against it too.

Here comes the "facing my problems" bullshit. Oh heck. I'm not running away. Yes, I feel the pee in my bladder about to explode, of course I'm breaking out in cold sweat, and yeah, my knees are a'knocking. But I need to grow a back bone and open my own bloody locker.

That's right guys, I walked my ass up there and confronted this bitch fess.

Like a complete coward.

"U-uh, could I get to my locker?" I called a bit louder. All of their mascara or curious gazes fell onto me and my small form. I could feel Envy stirring in my jacket's inside pocket. A cheerleader blinked in surprise.

"Oh my bad, hon! Go ahead to your locker!" Luckily for me that Trip actually just hangs around relatively polite people, and just by those words, it felt as if the sea floor opened up. Trip took his sweet time getting off my my locker and starred at me as he and his crew left. Good freaking riddance. I swung open my locker and snatched up my Biology Book. Then I locked my locker closed and walked quickly to the other side of the school where all things Biology takes place.

Who would have thought that my day would get worse?

---

A/N: Whoa, who called up the Sass-Master? The wait has been long enough, call it an early Christmas gift. This chapter is for my main man Elias, originally, i had him as a really nice nerd, don't get me wrong, he is a genuine goody-two-shoes and too nice to be on this earth. It's just everyone has their 'true' feelings in there head, you know? After that sob fess in chapter 1, it was time to bring back Elias and show a new side to his now well-rounded (not) character! If you want to ask me stuff, head over to my profile and hit me up on my DeviantART or Tumblr!

P.S. I don't know if I should change the rating on this story, it's going to progressively get more dark and probably sexual. So I want FEEDBACK, capisce?

Don't forget to Vote/Comment/Share!!