☪︎ Chapter Three

☪︎ Chapter Three: Vivian('s POV).

Published: January 10th, 2019

Status: Unedited

***

   "Look at what you did, there's dried jam in her hair from your stupid Pop Tart!"

   "I didn't mean to get it in her hair, I was only trying to wipe it on her shirt! Besides, I said sorry. I think she held a bit of a grudge though, she nearly ripped out my throat when I touched her on the walk to retrieve the Alpha."

   "You what?!"

   "Relax Cammy, not that kind of touch, I do treasure my limbs. Why're you complaining, we're alive aren't we?"

   "Dear Goddess, I leave you two alone for a week and I come back to my poor Viv bed ridden and your dumbáss watching over her."

   "Hey!"

   My eyes slowly flutter open to see Camila at my side while glaring at a pouting Jack.

   He's the first to look at me, his face lighting up like a Christmas tree as he jumps on my bed.

   "Finally you're awake, you know you really freaked me out. Not to mention Alpha Mariano thought your heart combusted from the way you randomly fell over."

   "Really?"

   "No, but he did carry you all the way back here to your bed. After I caught you in my arms he snatched you away and wouldn't let me carry you back here. He left a few minutes ago actually, just around the time Cam showed up. Alpha Akila wanted to discuss the terms of their alliance. That Alpha seems really-."

   "Let the girl breathe." Camila crosses her arms while looking at Jack with an amused smile.

   "It's good to see you Cam, movie night just wasn't the same without 'cha." She brings me in for a hug then leans back smiling.

   "Oh hon, I'm glad to be back! Canada's land was so vast and beautiful but I couldn't let myself get wrapped up in it. I just couldn't escape the feeling of, dare I say it, home sickness! I missed you two like crazy, I couldn't get you guys off my mind." Coming from the Beta of our pack admitting she missed us was truly heart warming. We all had a long mushy hug, although Jack went a little overboard and tried forcing tears. With Camila gone I just couldn't shake the feeling of her empty presence, so it was nice having my two best friends here.

   One thing led to another and soon Cam was bringing up Alpha Mariano with wiggling brows, and Jack looked at her with disgust.

   "Gross Cam, I'd rather not hear you talk about sexing up the Alpha and his pack members." Jack gets up as Cam mischievously smirks.

   "Oh Viv, wasn't the Gamma so hot? I just want him to bend me over and fúck the living hell out of my-."

   "My God, I'm going!" Jack ran out of my room like a bat out of hell, slamming the door behind him and we both laugh at his red beat cheeks.

   "So, Jack was telling me, from what I hear, a very hot Alpha carried you to the pack like a night in shining armor. Care to share?"

   "Who called him hot?" Of course my mate was drop dead gorgeous, but who thought they had the right to say as much?

   Camila gives an exaggerated gasp, "Is that jealousy I hear?" She has a wide smile like she can't believe what she's hearing and I glare.

   "Oh piss off Cam, he's my mate. I'm surprised Jack didn't tell you."