Important Warnings

Published: December 31st, 2018

Status: Unedited

***

Hey guys! As some of you may know this story has been a long time in the making, and it's release announcement was made on August 27th, so I hope I don't disappoint :)

So, before you carry on with this story I'm going to lay a few things down that you should know, and before that one more thing:

This is my story. In this book certain things that may apply to the standard werewolf book may not be the same. I will mention basic things that may differ, but for future reference instead of just telling me what I'm writing isn't correct, ask questions if you're confused. I love hearing from you all and try my best replying to every comment! So without further adieu, here's what you all need to know.

Mature Content:

As far as this book goes, let me just say it loud for the ones in the back, THERE IS GOING TO BE SOME "KINKY" SHÎT IN THIS BOOK. IF YOU AREN'T DOWN WITH SOME CHOCKING AND SPANKING AND THAT ISN'T YOUR CUP OF TEA, IM NOT OFFENDED. JUST DO NOT TELL ME THAT WHAT IM WRITING IS INAPPROPRIATE, BECAUSE I WILL BE TAKING PRECAUTIONS TO MAKE SURE THAT SOME YOUNGER AUDIENCES DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE HEAVY SHÎT UNLESS THEY SEEK IT OUT. FOR EXAMPLE, PUTTING MATURE CHAPTERS ON PRIVATE. Although I'm sure some of you kinky little bîtches will still get through the cracks, just don't say I didn't warn you, that's all I'm saying.

P.S. In order to view private chapters you do have to be following me, so like, hit that follow button and re-add this book to your library if you haven't already done so ;)

Marking:

In the werewolf community, like other books, marking is a big deal. It's practically unheard of to mark someone who isn't your mate, as you can only mark someone to bond to the full mate effect once in a lifetime. To mark without consent to wolves is like rape, it's a huge deal. Marking without consent is an act of extreme disrespect and is punishable by what is deemed fit. Another thing, whoever marks the other mate first takes on their scent, showing who marked who first.
Example: Male marks female, female will take on the males scent mixed with her own, and for the female to show her claim over the male, she will still mark him although their scents won't be intermingled until mating.

Ranking:

This is something I feel many of the readers will have a hard time grasping. There is an Alpha and Luna, but although they share the same rank they are not equal. The Alpha is the overall ruler of the pack, the Luna still has rule but is looked at more like a care giver, mother, and friend. If there is a say in the pack the Luna and Alpha disagree on, what the Alpha says goes. There are going to be some characters that you're going to want to beat the shît out of because they're just so fúcking ignorant, so I won't lie to you about that. But because of this it is NOT common to meet a female born Alpha above the age of thirteen. They're weeded out at a young age, sometimes through their male siblings, and sometimes through their own fathers so they don't rise to power. Alpha females are powerful, the males of the Alpha family are not stupid to fear a natural born female Alpha because they're strong willed, extremely driven, and protective creatures.

P. S. There are roughly twenty Alpha's throughout the country. Wolves flock towards the nearest Alpha resulting in extremely large packs.

Werewolves and Vampires/other mythical creatures:

Werewolves and Vampires are NOT friends by any means, they do NOT live in harmony. There is no such thing as running away so you can be together. If you're suspected to have mingled with the opposing species you're offering yourself up to be punished through death. If you're unlucky and have a mate bond with the offending enemy, you have one of two options. Most reject one another, others try their luck, but ninety-nine percent of the time are caught. As for other creatures such as witches, warlocks, sirens and all that jazz, it is NOT common to stumble upon any of those creatures. Werewolves and vampires are dominating species. Many other mythical creatures have been weeded out because of their incapability to cope/compete with the higher beings (although that doesn't mean they don't exist).

Werewolves:

Alright last thing on my list, let's get it bîtch. Okay so, werewolves are part wolf for a reason. They're dark, possessive as fúck, sexual, primal, and prideful creatures. Their wolf counterpart is always present, and has nearly as much control of their human side which will result in them acting as some would put it, "savagely".

If anyone is confused about anything, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Anywaysss, yeah let's get this shît on a roll because I can't wait to hear what you think!

***

Lol I felt really dumb censoring the cuss words on this little note, but otherwise this book would've been marked as mature before the first chapter was even published, so until I get a couple chapters out, that's how it's gonna be, but anywaysss...

Until next time lovelies :) ❥

Read.Comment.Vote.Follow
☪ 1434everr ☪