Everything Was Revealed By Two Scientists

Fionna's POV

   I woke up in the castle kingdom. I sat up and looked around. In front of me was a bed with a boy. I put down my legs on the ground and stood up. It hurt but I can manage.

   I went outside the emergency room, ignoring the boy. Then I saw sitting was Cake with a yellow dog.

   I saw Gumball with them and a pink colored girl. She looked like Gumball but she was a GIRL.

   The girl came close to me and said, “You really do look like Finn."

   "Who's Finn? Who are you?"

   "I am Princess Bubblegum and the kid you saw inside was Finn."

   I went back inside and saw the boy that I saw earlier at LSP's place. He was sleeping with a red face. Maybe he was blushing. But for what reason?

   The girl came in the room and informed something.

   "I want to tell you how you got into our world. It stayed at Lumpy Space. Lumpy Space once had a black hole. The black hole changed and became a frog teleporter between your Lumpy Space to our Lumpy Space. Then your LSP went in and got to our Lumpy Space."

   "That's how we can see our opposite genders." Gumball fit in.

   I understand what they were saying but what bothers me was... why is Gumball looking at Bubblegum? He can't be interrupted. Is he in love with his own kind?

   I better find out.