Alternate Papers - Part 2

Finn's POV

   When we got there we saw Jake and Cake completely frozen.

   "Oh no Jake!"

   "Oh no Cake." Fionna screamed in terror.

   The Ice King went out from somewhere near the bathroom while holding two letters. He then noticed us.

   "Finn! Fionna!" the Ice King said in surprise.

   He tried to zap us but then I looked at Fionna and maybe she understood what I was going to say.

   We dashed to the Ice King and I was going to punch him in the nose and Fionna was goimg to kick him in the leg so he would fall down but the Ice King flew up high.

   Flame Princess came and saw Me and Fionna fighting.

   "Flame Princess why are you here?" I asked.

   "Finn. I'm sorry. I have betrayed us."

   "What?!"

   "Im sorry Finn. I'll help for the last time."

   She made a fire ball and threw it at the Ice King. I kept my sight at the fire ball that I didn't notice Flame Princess walk away.

   The fire ball hit. Then the Ice King lost his touch with the letter and so it fell in the air. I caught the letter that I thought was mine and so did Fionna caught my letter that came from her. We both read it and said, "I didn't write this!"

   We both hugged and looked at the Ice King. We then punched him. Hard.

   After everything we stayed in the kingdom and asked the Ice King to unfreeze Cake and Jake.

   While Fionna was hugging Cake, I went closer to her then kneeled and asked, "Fionna? Will you marry me?"

   She turned and saw the Ice ring I was giving to her. Then I saw a tear almost dropping from her eyes, "Yes Finn!"