The King Of Ice Sees His Fan Fiction

"Oh my fan fiction of Fionna and Cake. Please be real."

Fionna's POV

   I saw the guy. He woke up and saw me. He was confused. I was confused too. Everything is confusing.

Finn's POV

   I woke up and saw Ice King. He was smiling at me. I tried to stand up but I can't. I'm feeling good but I can't move. Then suddenly he figured out that I figured out what he did to me. Then he grabbed something from his back and revealed a bottle with a note. It said:

   Freezing Potion A

   I knew it was the one he used at me and Jake before but Gunther already destroyed it.

   "Hey Finn." Ice king said.

   "What?!"

   "I got good news to myself."

   "What is it? What are you doing here? Where's Jake? Bubblegum?"

   "They're both safe but frozen. But the good news is that I met... Fionna and Cake!"

   "Your Fan Fiction characters?!"

   "Yes!!!"

   The excitement of his face made me disturbed. I want to get out of here.

   Someone please save me. I really need help right now.

   A girl with green eyes came in and said, "Ice King. What do you want me to do?"

   I then realized it was the girl before. The girl at Lumpy Space.

   "Finn. I need to go to Aaa. Lead me there and I will unfreeze you. Please." the Ice king begged.

   "Go there by yourself. What's Aaa anyway?"

   The Ice King looked for another way. Then he smiled.

   "Fionna! Take me to Aaa."

   Fionna grabbed him and then ran.

   Gunther was still in there. I tried to order him to unfreeze me.He tried to help but the thing is. The potion wasn't there.  

    I closed my eyes and called again for an Astro Beast.