Flame Princess In Ice

Flame Princess' POV

   I saw Finn being carried by some guy that looked like Princess Bubblegum, he was with a cat and Jake. Why is Finn blushing? Does he have a crush on that guy?

   Hell no.

   I followed them to the Candy Kingdom. They took Finn to the emergency room.

   PB was there. What's happening? I don't get it anymore. Am I crazy?

   ***---***

   The Ice King came.He went outside of the castle, bringing Jake and PB. He was with a girl that looked like Finn and a cat. They both had green eyes.

   He left the castle with The girl and the cat. When he was completely out of sight, I slowly went inside the emergency room. Finn wasn't moving but he was whispering, "Astro Beast come to me."

   I knew that he needed help so I went outside and searched for my dad's friend, Cen, the centaur king.

   I told him, "Please be a fake Astro Beast for my boyfriend. Then I will tell my dad that you don't need to pay your debt to him."

   "Sounds like a deal." we shook hands and he left and went to Candy Kingdom.

   ***---***

   Finn can move already so he went to the Ice Kingdom with Cen. I didn't know why but I better find out.

   It was so freezing. I can't survive for a long period with this kind of temperature.

   Finn jumped and broke the ice door.

I heard him say that he called a stronger Astro Beast.

   The Ice king went out from the broken door. His face was scratched and his clothes were torn.

   "Ok ok. I'll set them free if you stop attacking." the Ice king begged.

   "Unfreeze!" the Ice king chanted.

   The girl from before came out with white eyes this time. The cat followed. Finn came out and hugged the girl. I was so angry, that I didn't notice that the Ice king was zapping ice at me. Finn turned and saw me... Co... m... plet... ely... Frozen.

Finn's POV

   Flame Princess was now frozen. I came close to her. I cried and cried. Then suddenly, I heard another zap of ice. Ice king zapped Fionna.

   I was sitting still near Flame Princess. I was shocked by the events. It happened so fast.

   Cake immediately stretched and punched Ice king in the nose.

Cake's POV

   I didn't notice it at all. Fionna was frozen. I didn't know what to do then a few seconds later I stretched then punched the Ice guy in the nose.

   ***---***

Ice Queen's POV

   I am entering Lumpy Space to take LSP but something caught my attention. There was a portal for another world. I need to explore the world it's teleporting.