The Candy Kingdom Dance Ball

Finn's POV

   The Ice king was unconscious.  

   I was so shocked to what happened to Flame Princess and Fionna. I can't move. Everything was real.

   Flame Princess' ice started to melt. It made me a little relieved.

   The clouds started to darken. Something wasn't right. Then a shadow emerged from the clouds. It was a girl's shadow. It started to heavily snow. I can't see a thing.

   The snow started to lessen. Then a woman showed from the sky. She had white hair and she wore a blue dress. She was also wearing a gold crown like the Ice king's.

   "Where's my Gumball you lesbian?" she went through the ice window.

   "What do you mean?"

   "So you had the time to sew another costume huh? Now you're wearing shorts?"

   "I don't know what you mean."

   "Well let me make you understand." she made a big bright zap at me but everything became a shadow. Somebody covered me from the zap. It was my Astro Beast.

    Before I could shout somebody screamed, "Cen!" it was Flame Princess.

   "You know him?" I asked her.

   "He's my dad's friend. Cen."

   "You tricked me?"

   "No Finn."

   I slid to the left to avoid the frozen centaur then I dashed to the Ice Queen. She was covering her face because she thought I would hit her there but she has mistaken. I hit the crown. Then she lost her powers.

   ***---***

   Fionna was set free when I told Flame Princess to melt the ice. I was so angry at Flame Princess I needed to break up with her. She rampaged the hole Ice Kingdom but stopped for a few seconds. We all left the kingdom leaving Cen.

   When we got home we were appraoched by PB. She told us to follow her to the top of the castle where a bell was found.

When we got there she rang the bell. She caught everybody's attention then she said.

   "I now announce that the Candy Kingdom Dance Ball is tomorrow!" PB announced. So you better ask for a date within 24 hours or you will not be a part of the Dance."

   I turned and saw Flame Princess smiling at me. I then asked my date, "Will you go to the dance with me... Fionna the human."

   Flame Princess was now gloomy. She was crying with flames. Then she left leaving me a painful slap.

   "I accept your invitation Finn the human." Fionna interupted.

   I can't wait for tomorrow.