Cat And Dog Heroes?

Cake's POV

   Ice King huh?

   After the revealing Jake and I left the kingdom and we went to both of our tree houses. We took both letters they received and saw the handwriting. It wasn't too clear so we sneeked at Ice King's place.

Jake's POV

   As we got to Ice King's castle we looked for letters. We found one but it wasn't from him but it was for some guy called Simon.

Dear Simon,

   I really love you Simon. We both are immortal but your immortality is making you forget the people you used to know. I just hope that you remember me. I now wrote this letter incase you remember me. I'm sorry that I'm dating Gumball. I hope you will love me too.

-Marcie-

   What!?

   Marceline loves who now? Simon? Who's Simon? Well I don't care. Maybe the Ice King stole this from her.

   We looked and found a book that Ice King used to read to us after kidnapping us, "Fionna and Cake."

   "Hey Cake," I called. "Look at this."

   "What is that?"

   "Ice King's fan fiction of us. Or you?"

   "Can I read it?"

   "Not now. But still we can find clues of the handwriting."

   "Then I'll take that book afterwards." she dealed.

   "Sure." I accepted.

   When we opened the book we found that Ice King's handwriting fit with the letters handwriting style.

   It means only one thing. He is the culprit to Finn and Fionna's break up.

   I better tell them before it's too late.