chapter 18

we arrived and got our things. Wardy got a cab and we left home we arrived to my house and I took my things up to my room.

Wardy: u have a nice house.

Me: thx it was my step parents house. They were African Americans they earned alot of money and took good care of me.

Wardy: they did they made a beautiful girl.

Me: hahaha

Wardy: I'm gonna go and get my things I'll be back soon.

Me: want me to go?

Wardy: if u want.

Me: is she gonna be there

Wardy: she's in vacation.

Me: sure I'll go.

wardy: let's go on the way we can get some food.

Me: awesome.

we got inside his car and drove to his house. We arrive and walked in. His house was really nice. I saw the pictures he had. It was him Shelley and the girls. He was happy. I wish I had him like that but I didn't.

Wardy: hey

Me: hey u done?

Wardy: yeah let's go.

We walked over to his car and drove to go and get some food. We arrived at Subway we ordered and sat down and ate.

Wardy: are u sure Sam is gonna be ok with this

Me: he can't know.

Wardy: we need to tell him.

Me: I know..

Wardy: whatever happens happens.

Me: yeah..

We finished eating and through our trash away. We got in his car and drove home. We arrived and he unpacked his things and put them away. I went downstairs and cleaned up a little. I was finishing up the kitchen when I felt a pair of arms around me.

wardy: let me hug u and no one gets hurt..

Me: well then..

I turned around and faced him.

Wardy: really?

Me: yeah hahaha..

wardy: wanna go out tonight?

Me: can't remember boss said he wants to meet us today since we got. back.

Wardy: ugghh....

Me: come on grumpy..

I grabbed my sweater and phone and we drove to the sru.

We arrived and I didn't know what to do. To tell them or stay hidden..

Wardy: u alright..

Me: yeah just thinking

Wardy: we need to tell them..

Me: ur right they need to know and whatever happens i love u.. (hug)