chapter 19

I got home and took a shower and changed. I was thinking about every thing if this happens again and me and wardy break up I don't think I can take it.

there was a knock at the door and saw it was wardy.

Me:nobody saw u right

Wardy: no in fine.

Me: good come on in..

Wardy: thx..

He went inside and we sat down

Wardy: I miss u so much when we are at work together.

Me: me too I just wished everyone wasn't so hard on us.

Wardy: me too but I'm just glad I get to be with u.

Me: me too I love u

Wardy: I love u too y/n Braddock.

We kissed and I was so happy to have him back. He was all passionate and so was I. I don't know why my body craved him so much. He then took off my shirt and he was gonna take my bra away.

I stopped him.

Me: are u sure

Wardy: yeah are u..

Me: yeah..

He then kissed me and he took off my shorts and he took off his shorts without breaking the kiss. I then took off his shirt and looked at him. Every thing was coming back every thing. He kissed me and carried me to the room up stairs carefully without dropping me or hurting himself he closed the door with his foot. He kissed me He took off my panties and bra and I took off his boxers and underwear. He kissed me so much how I loved him. we kissed and kissed I wanted him so much. I loved him so much it's like my body was the one it wanted my body wanted him. He then got inside me and something clicked inside me. He went in and I enjoyed it it hurted cause I haven't done it but to be honest i didn't care. I loved him so much.

Me: F-faster.... mmhmmm

Wardy: o-m-g

He then went in and I just wanted to be with him. He then got out and I felt amazed. I was just in a dream.

We then covered up ourselves with the blanket. He then hugged me and held me tight.

Wardy: that was wow

Me: yeah..

Wardy: I love u.. and if something happens I'm gonna be there for u.

Me: thank u... u know this was my first time.

Wardy: really

Me: yeah I wasn't sure but now I know I made the right choice. I wanted to wait for the right guy and I did.

Wardy: I love u so much so so so SO SO so much!!!! (kiss)

Me: hahaha I love u too (kiss)..

Wardy: I'm so happy to be here with u in gonna try and do everything I can to be the perfect guy the perfect boyfriend for u

Me: Its fine ur already perfect to me. love.