Chapter 22

I was coming out of the shower. I heard a strange noise. I went down I got my gun ready. I walked downstairs I was only in a towel. I got a shirt but I was naked. I got down to see a bald Guy and skinny kind good looking guy.

Me : what are you doing here.? Who are you?

?: relax. You don't remember me?

Me : what are you ta -

?: john baine

Me : what do you want?

John : you! Get her!

I attacked them but they were more stronger than me problem 20x stronger.

I got hit and got locked out cold.

-

I woke up I was in some sort of a house. There was yelling. I was confused. Then I remembered everything. John had kidnap a officer.

John : great there on there way here.

Me : what they found you.

John : no sweetie before they come I'm gonna have some fun.

He had that crazy look in his eye. He came close and started touching me. he lifted up my shirt and took away my towel. I was naked. I couldn't stop what he do next. He took his pants off. He started touching me. He kisses my neck. He kissed every part of me. I was scared. But I didn't show it. He was closed and i lifted my legs and kicked him in the face. I got up I untied myself and tries to run. I got to a room. I saw and looked for clothes. I saw a dress. I put it on. I saw a gun. I took it and I opened the door. I came out and was faces with a big Guy. I launched at him and knocked him out with a vase. I was trying to find a way out. There was a vent. I had no rope. I got the curtain and took it with me. I went through the vents of this house. Every door had a security guard. I had to find a way out. But I got caught again. John took me and held me with handcuffs.

John : your friends are here

He then got a call.

John : oh Mr. Scarlatti ...........yeah.......she's fine.......well what else can I say she's a fine girl who deserves to be with someone. She is the right one.........give me the money and I'll. Let her go.....you got an hour....don't worry she's fine. Ok I'll you talk to her....here

He put the phone on my ear i tried calming myself down.

Me : hey spike.

Spike : we are gonna get you out. Just answer simple yes or no questions ok?

Me : ok

Spike : do you know him?

Me : yes.

Spike : did he......touch you?

Me : yes.......

Spike : ok we're gonna get you out do you hear me?

Me : tell Sam and everyone I love them.... I love you spike.

Spike : we're gonna get you out!!

John : you have lless than 30 min. Hurry up or she goes bye.

He hung up. He put a bomb o my chest. He had tithe control. I was dead.

-

I was done dead. The min. Were up.

John: he failed....that's sad.

Me: never be afraid right? Even of getting revenge.

John : my son died you killed him!!!

Me : I didn't kill him. He was shot. By the enemy. That's when I shot the enemy with the sniper. It was late. It may seen like I did but I didn't. I was trying to save him. I couldn't. The bullet went to deep and he passed away. I'm sorry. I know how it feels to have someone you love die. My friends died in Iraq. My father was killed. I only have my mom. Shea not even my mom. She's my adoptive mom. I love her to death. Im sorry.

John : I'm sorry ..... I really am.

Me : I wont tell anyone what happened. I promise.

John : ok.

He got up and got me we walked out the door. There were guns. And snipers. I lowered my arms and he was gotten.

I walked to my team. Spike came and took me to a isolated place. He got his tools and went over to me. He was able to put it apart it pieces. He finished and I had a smile on my face.

Me : thank you spike.

I hugged him. I thought I was gonna die.

Spike: I told you I would get you out.

Me : you never break your promise.

He let go and had tears in his eyes. I cleaned his eyes.

Me : don't cry. I'm ok. Smile.

He did. And he gave me a laugh. Sam and everyone came over and hugged me. I had a great family might not be blood. But Is have one.