Chapter 21

I looked at spike. He was waiting for an answer. I couldn't lie to him. Not anymore I couldn't. I trusted him.

Me : I saw wordy and Shelley kissing.

I had to tell him the next part.

Spike : are you sure cause she hasn't set a foot in the

Building.

Me : yes I'm sure! I just came from Santa Barbara

I was gonna tell him something but instead I found him kissing Shelley.

Spike : what were you going to tell him?

Me : (sighs) please keep it a secret.

Spike : of course

Me : the night was normal I thought I was gonna go to sleep. I thought i was dreaming but I wasn't......I did it with Shawn.

Spike : what?!??

I was confused and felt guilty but I didn't fell so much. He kissed her. We were even but I didn't know what to do. I was in tears.

Spike : shh its ok...... I won't say anyhting. I promise.

Me : thank you.

He came and hugged me. I hugged him back. I felt right in his arms. Like I actually belong in them. Like it was meant to. I didn't feel right to talk. Nor to say anyhting. I just wanted to feel secure.

Spike : lets get you home.

Me: I can't..... he's there.

Spike: you can spend the night at my house. My mom had to go somewhere for the week so I'm alone.

Me : are you sure?

Spike : yeah come on.

He got up and still held me in his arms. We walked over to the car and drove in silence.

-

We arrived and left my bags there. I just got my duffle bag. I got Inside. The home was beautiful.

Me: wow.......its beautiful even at night.

Spike : thanks. I'm gonna head and shower there is one in the guest room you can go and shower.

Me : oh thanks.

I went to the guest room and stripped from my clothes and showered. I was letting the warm water hit my muscles. I was so tired. I was hurt and the shower help. I got out and changed into sweats and a sweater. It was cold this time of year during December. My birthday would be soon next week. I will feel old 30 years old. The time flies fast. I went to spike room I wanted to ask him about if he wanted to watch a movie. I knocked no answer. I went in and saw spike coming out with just a towel.

Me: o- oh sorry. I- I'll just wait outside. Sorry!

Spike : its fine you ok?

Me : yeah I was just asking if you wanted to watch a movie.

Spike : yeah sure I'll be down in a bit.

Me : oh ok

I left quickly I felt my cheeks burning. I went to the kitchen and made popcorn. It always helped with a bad time. I decided to call my brother.

-hello

Me - hey bro...

Sam- hey sis you ok?

Me- yeah just wanted to tell you I'm in Vancouver. I just got a little earlier.

Sam - thought you were staying? You sure everything is alright I don't hear you right.