Chapter 20

After a long day of work When we finally got the guy the three of us went back to the psych office it was late and if I left right now it might be not the best thing to do. I was so tired and I didn't know what to do I wanted to be with wardy but I guess things have changed I have done so many things. I'm just tired of trying. I want things to change but turns out maybe Mr. Braddock isn't my real brother after all.

Gus: Hey (Name) you alright

Me: yeah I'm fine..

Shawn: Well we been talking to you for ever and you haven't answered what's up

Me: Oh sorry nothing just thinking

Shawn: aren't you heading home?

Me: I would but it's getting Late I don't like driving alone plus I have my car here so I rather have myself stay at a hotel than leave and be in danger plus I'm not in the condition to drive. I'll be fine by tomorrow.

Shawn: Don't say anything you can stay at my place.

Me: ok

Gus: chief Vick says she wants to talk to you

Me: ok when

Gus: tomorrow morning

Me: ok

Shawn: let's head home

Me: alright

We got inside the car and Gus dropped us off at Shawn house.

Gus then left and then we went inside and Shawn showed me his room for me to sleep in.

Me: no I'll take the couch

Shawn: I insist..

Me: No I'm fine you go to your bed I'll sleep in the couch I just need a pillow and a blanket and I'll be fine

Shawn: fine and every thing is gonna be ok you know I'm here for you

Me: I know well didn't know but thanks

Shawn: no problem (hug) I'll be back

Me: Kay I'm gonna make a quick call on the porch.

Shawn: yeah I'll make some chocolate.

Me: alright.

I went to the porch and dialed wardys number but I got a call from Ed.

call

Me: ed hi

ed: Hey I was just decides to call you how are things.

Me : to be honest hard. I never thought I would miss you guys so much.

Ed: I thought you liked Santa Barbara

Me: I do. It's great here and with Shawn and Gus the best. But let's face it it's not the same. I miss the danger.

Ed: We know we miss you too. How's everything over there how the case go?

Me: it's fine and we took like 2 days to get everything done and Shawn lead us so we got the guy. I handcuffed him.

Ed: any danger?

Me: no..

Ed: That's good.

Me: yeah have you heard  anything from Sam.