+ s i x

Announcement: I apologize for the delay of this chapter - I know it's been a while. I've been focused on stay on top of my classwork in school, while also juggling my personal life but now we're on winter break (YAY!). With that being said, I will be updating more frequently.

So without further ado... ENJOY!

- - -

+ Hakeem

* W A R N I N G! *

[Explicit Scene]

I didn't no which was better, sex with Tiana or.... sex with Tiana. She was on break from the European leg of her world tour, and we were getting it in at every chance we had. I loved my girl so much, I couldn't think of anything better.

"Oh yes, Keem! Oh, baby, right right there. YES!" I had Tiana screaming for her life, as I stroked her tight walls fastly and deeply.

"You like that baby?" I grunted into her ears, as I pounded her a little faster.

"Ah yes, baby. Faster, Hakeem!" Tiana pleaded and I did just that.

I started pounding into her, until I felt myself and Tiana reach our peak. She had already came five times already, so this would be the sixth time. I let out a huge grunt, as I felt myself come unddo into the Trojan brand codom. My body collapsed on top of hers afterwards.

"Ew, Keem, get your sweaty ass body off of mine." Tiana whined. I laughed while rolling off on top of her.

"T, you act like yours ain't as sweaty." I laughed as I rolled off of her.

"Not at all. I don't sweat as much as you." I gave her a "really nigga" face, and she bursted into a fit of giggles.

Y'all see what I have to deal with?

But man, don't I love when she giggles. If only I could spend every waking minute of every day listening to her laugh. Tiana's voice, in general, was like music to my ears. There was no possible way I could get enough of it.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes, as I chuckled. "Girl, you know you love every inch of me." I called out to her from behind me, as I walked into the bathroom and disposed of the condom into the trash can.

I turned on the shower water, shortly afterwards. I stripped out of my clothes and jumped into the hot shower water. As I was scrubbing soapy cloth onto my body, I heard the shower door creep open. That could be no one but my baby, Tiana. And I was right - she stood in front of me in all of her naked glory.

"You're beautiful." I said to her, as I rinsed the soap off of my body.

"I know." Tiana smirked. "Care to clean me?" She twisted her naturally curly hair and smirked.

"It would be my greatest honor, my queen." I bowed before her, and she giggled.

I grabbed a new washcloth and spirited some pomegranate scented Dove liquid soap onto it. I'm not fruity or anything like that, I just love the scent of it.

"I still don't know why you use that kind of scented soap. It makes you seem soft and fruity." Tiana frowned and shook her head in disappointment.

I would feel some type of way, but this is Tiana we're talking about. She always has something negative to say. In all honesty, I didn't find anything "fruity" with wanting to smell good. I'm sure she wouldn't want me walking around smelling like sweaty balls. I might be a guy, but hygiene is key for me.