Chapter Two - Meeting

It had to be about 4 in the morning. Your phone started vibrating loudly, and non-stop. Grunting you rubbed your eyes with one and and grabbed your phone off your bedside table with the other. Your friend was calling you. Still sort of out of it, you answered.

"...Yeh...?" You asked, sitting up.

There was panting on the other end. "(Y-Y/N)..." They whispered. They seemed to be sobbing. "I-I need your help.."

You suddenly didn't feel quite tired anymore. "W-what?! Is everything okay?!"

"H-he's out to get m-" A loud crash, followed by a muffled, "Where the hell are you?!" interrupted them.

By now you were struggling to keep your phone up to your ear and change clothes at the same time. "Stay hidden! I'm on my way!"

"P-please... H-hurry..." Your friend sobbed.

You ran downstairs, slipping on your coat. As you ran to the door you saw your pocketknife. Your father gave it to you when you went on a class field trip for a week's long stay at some camp. After a moment's hesitation you grabbed it. Keeping your phone to your ear you ran out the door.

"Are you still there?" You asked shakily as you ran down the street.

Your friend was quiet for a moment, and your heart skipped a beat, but then they shakily whispered, "Y-yes..."

"Where are you?"

"I-in the kitchen... Hiding in one of the c-cabinets..."

"Where is he?" You asked.

"I-I don-" They cut themselves off with a quiet gasp, and you heard a raspy, muffled voice cackle, "Come out, come out, wherever you aaarrreee~ It's late, you're probably tired... You should get some sleep. I can help you with that."

Your friend began practically hyperventilating. You began saying things to try to calm them down. Suddenly things went quiet.

"...(F/N)?" (A/N: Friend's name.)

"I-I think he's-"

"GOTCHA!"

You nearly dropped your phone. Your friend screamed, and you could just barely hear the male's laughter over them.

"(F/N)!" You ran as fast as you could, only able to listen as your friend screamed and begged for mercy.

Suddenly the phone made noise, as if it were being picked up, then the call ended.

"No.." You whispered. Tears stung your eyes. "No no no no!"

To your relief your friend's house came into view. Adrenaline made you run faster. You came up to the door and swung it open, taking out your pocketknife. Silently you crept into the house.

It was almost completely trashed. There was a broken window, books were scattered all over the place, and a few bloodstains were soaking into the carpet. There was definitely a struggle. Gulping you went onward, turning on your phone flashlight to use, as the moon wasn't very bright that night.

You made it up to the kitchen, and hesitantly stepped in. On the tile floor lay a broken cabinet door, and just beside it was a large puddle of blood. The sight made you sick to your stomach, but you forced yourself to keep moving. Blood was smeared across the floor, as if something were being dragged through it. It lead to the hallway, and faded just before your friend's bedroom. Shaking, you pushed forward. The scent of blood was strong, and it nauseated you. However, you successfully made it to the bedroom. A small groaning noise emitted from it, and you completely forgot being quiet and ran into the room.

Your friend was laying in the blood-soaked bed, sobbing and gasping for air. You ran to them, dropping the pocketknife and your phone.

"Oh my God... O-oh my God..." You whispered.

Your friend had multiple stab wounds, especially around the stomach and chest area. It was a miracle they were still breathing.

"(Y-Y/N)..." Your friend choked out, tears streaming from their face. "G-get out... You'll... D-die...."

"(F/N)... You're... You'll be okay. I won't... Let..." You trailed off, sobbing.

Your friend placed a weak arm on your back in a vain attempt to hug you, but before they could say anything, they sighed and closed their eyes. Their body laid completely still. You trembled and stared at them, then you shut your eyes and lowered your head, allowing your tears to flow freely. Sudden clapping made you freeze.

"Great show. If only I recorded it." A man laughed behind you. You turned, only to stare in horror at him.

He didn't seem to blink. And from what you could see, his skin was pure white. He wore a white hoodie, and black jeans. The thing that stuck with you, however, was that he had a large, inhuman grin. It took you a moment to realize it wasn't a real smile; it was cut into his face. You almost couldn't breathe. He grinned widely at you.

"You weren't exactly invited to this little party. However, I'll let it slide. The more the merrier." He chuckled.

He took a step closer to you, and you backed away. He took another step, and you moved backwards. That continued until you were against the wall and he was standing in front of you. He raised his knife, poised to strike, but was cut short when the bedroom window shattered. Three men jumped through one at a time.

"Stop, Jeffrey." A man in a yellow jacket with a white mask with black around the eyes and lips hissed. "Don't kill her."

"And why the fuck not?!" 'Jeffery' snapped.

Another man in an orange hoodie with a ski mask that had large red dots for eyes and a red frown on it, grabbed Jeffery by the hood and pulled him back. "Slenderman specifically ordered you not to kill her." His voice was more gruff and definitely not as light as the other man's was.

The third man twitched violently. His attire was different than everyone else's. A brownish hoodie with darker stripes along the arms and blue jeans, spoke up. "W-we need to get h-her home, ri-right?" He stuttered. His eyes narrowed through his orange goggles, and his voice was muffled by the thing he wore in front of his mouth. (A/N: tbh idk what to call it. People call it a mouth guard. Others call it a scarf-like thing. So for now it's just... a thing.)

Jeffery growled in annoyance as the man with the mask pulled a gun out of his pocket. Your heart nearly stopped, but before you could scream, you were hit over the head with the back of the gun, and everything went black.
-----------------------------
Hello everyone! First off I want to apologize for not updating in tWO MONTHS. I know I said I'd update the first and last Saturday of each month, and I said that back on January, but daMN I can't keep a normal schedule. Hopefully I'll get things sorted out, but till then enjoy these surprise two chapters!
Second, I want to thank you for being as patient as possible with me. Personal issues have been keeping me from working on these chapters. Forgive me ;-;
Love you all!