Chapter Three - Choice

Fear.

It was all you could feel.

Your heart pounded insanely fast. You felt sick. You panicked, but couldn't move, couldn't see. You only knew two things;

1. You had been kidnapped. The strange men at your friend's house kidnapped you, blindfolded you, tied you up, and left you somewhere.

2. Your best friend in the whole world had been brutally murdered, and you weren't able to stop it.

Tears streamed down your cheeks. Your panicked breathing slowed, and you stopped shaking. Suddenly a voice spoke up from in front of you.

"Great." A man groaned in annoyance. "She's sobbing. At least we know she's awake." His voice was familiar.

A sudden, warm hand was placed on your head.

"She isn't running any sort of fever. Her breathing seems to be steady too..." A new voice spoke, muffled by a mask. He seemed to be in deep thought for a moment. "Be gentle with her, understand, Jeffery?"

The man from before scoffed. "Whatever."

The masked man sighed. "I'm serious. Slender is already upset with you. We don't want to make it worse." He scolded gently. "You killed the person we were going to use to keep her calm. Not only that, but you nearly killed this girl too! You need to control yourself."

Jeffery growled. "Whatever. Go back to dissecting or whatever the hell you do in your room."

The man sighed in irritation and seemed to pack something up. He picked something up off the floor beside you and his footsteps faded as he walked away.

"What's your name?" Jeffery asked.

You hesitated.

"You can talk. I'm not allowed to harm you. I'm in enough trouble as it is."

You still didn't speak.

Jeffery sighed. "Fine. Don't speak to me then. I don't care if you refuse to talk to anyone here, as long as you talk to Slender."

Your curiosity and fear forced you to speak.

"...W-who's.. Slender..?"

You heard Jeffery chuckle. "He's our... Leader, for lack of better phrase."

You lifted you head as if to look at the male.

"He bosses everyone around. Remember those three guys that ruined our evening last night? They're his pup- I mean... Proxies. They're the ones that get special treatments and missions 'n shit. Twitchy dude in the goggles is Toby, the one with the girly mask is Masky, and the one in the black ski mask is Hoodie." Jeffery described the three men.

You took a few deep breaths, trying to calm yourself. Jeffery watched you silently. Then he sighed. You heard footsteps approaching you and stiffened. Suddenly, the blindfold was removed. Jeffery stood up straight and walked away, dropping the cloth on the table.

"Better?" He demanded, standing across the room and leaning on the wall.

You looked around the room, eyes widening.

"J-Jeffery..?" You asked.

Jeffery growled. "Jeff." He corrected. "Just call me Jeff." (Mention the meme and I will jump through this computer and beat your a s s-)

"W-where... What is... Th-this place..?"

"Our home. Creepypasta Manor." Jeff answered.

"...How many-"