Chapter Five - Demons

next person to make a "my name is Jeff" joke gets an affectionate punch to the throat

...

<3
Also warning some blood/torture and stuff if ya don't like that (,,,why would you be reading a CP fanfic then) pls skip this chapter, nothing super important happens anyway

-----------------------------------------------------
You woke up multiple times throughout the night. Finally, around the third or fourth time you woke, you didn't try to fall back asleep. You sat up, unable to tell what time it was, and sighed. It took you a while, but you finally decided to get up and go on a walk through the forest. You weren't worried about getting lost; Clocky had told you all the members in the mansion had a sort of 'mental beacon', so you would always know where the mansion was, no matter where you were. You weren't worried about someone following you, at least now. You thought you were alone, thought you'd be able to get some time alone for a change.

Boy were you wrong.

You walked almost happily through the forest, humming to yourself, when a hand suddenly covered your mouth. You gasped in shock, only to freeze when you felt a curved blade being pressed against your throat.

"Scream and I'll kill you, got it?" A deep voice snarled. You nodded, and the male let out a raspy laugh.

"Good girl." He practically purred. Before you could do anything, everything went black.

~*o*~

You woke up to the sound of two male voices. You were blindfolded, and the realization made you panic.

"You sure she's the one?" One male asked.

A growl sounded from another male. "Of course." He hissed. His voice was rough, and you felt intimidated just by hearing it. "Why else would Twiggy let her in so easily?"

Twiggy? You thought. Is he talking about... Slenderman?

"Maybe he's becoming desperate." The first male pointed out. His voice was lighter, seemingly nicer than the other man's, though it still held the same sort of edge. "Maybe he's just taking people off the streets and forcing them to-"

"Hush!" A third man spoke. His voice was deep, so deep you wondered if it even came from a human. "Do not question my orders, Aaron."

"S-sir, I-" 'Aaron' tried to protest.

"Silence!" The deeper voice roared. "Or else I'll let my second hand deal with you himself." Aaron whimpered and mumbled something before going silent. You could hear shuffling, but you couldn't tell where it came from, until you heard a voice whispering in your ear.

"I can hear your heart beating faster, mouse." The man with the rough voice grinned. You stiffened.

"Wh-where am I...?" You asked. The man laughed and slowly circled the chair you were tied down to.

"Your new home for the rest of your life." He started laughing again when you fought against the restraints. You winced and stopped when you felt spikes stabbing your wrists; the inside of the leather straps holding your arms and legs to the chair were lined with small spikes, just sharp enough to pierce the skin if you moved enough.

"What?!" You gasped. The man laughed. He was behind you now. You didn't know what he was going to do, but whatever it was you hoped it was fast and painless. To your surprise you felt the blindfold gently loosen, and it fell into your lap. You winced against the brightness of the room, unable to see anything but the man standing in front of you, and he was soon joined by another.

The first man you saw looked to be about 25 years old. He had short yet kind of curly light brown hair and emerald green eyes. He looked almost innocent, but there was also a strange, both playful and menacing glint in his eyes. He watched you with interest, head tilted. When you made eye contact with him, he grinned at you. Your heart lurched; his teeth were too sharp to be human. He had a sort of animalistic aura, which only unsettled you even more.