Chapter Four - Training

You stared at Slenderman. All fear suddenly vanished. You spoke calmly, clearly.

"I'll do it."

The small crowd of CreepyPastas looked shocked. Some looked relieved. Others looked disgusted or disapproving. Only one seemed to be of all categories.

Jeff stared at you. Motionless. You met his gaze steadily. He looked away.

Masky seemed relieved as well. "I'm glad you agreed, (Y/N). Welcome to the CreepyPasta Manor. We will get you settled in. Hoodie," Slenderman and Masky both turned their heads to said male. "please untie her and show her to her room. If you need anything I will be in my office."

Slenderman suddenly disappeared, and Masky's legs buckled beneath him. Hoodie quickly caught him and carefully moved him to the couch. He then turned to you and knelt down in front of you.

"Is... Is he okay?" You asked.

"He's fine. Just exhausted. With Slender using him as long as he did... It drained him, basically." Hoodie cut whatever was holding your hands and feet together. "He'll wake up soon."

You nodded slowly and rubbed your wrists. He stood up straight and held out his hand. "I'll take you upstairs so you can choose your own room."

You accepted his help and followed him as he lead you up the stairs.

"Each CreepyPasta owns their own room. It's pretty obvious if they're taken or not." Hoodie explained, motioning to the hallways of doors.

On some doors, names were carved into them. Others were blank. Hoodie suddenly pointed a switchblade at you and flicked out the blade.

"All the rooms have the same stuff in them, unless you add something to them. Just choose where you want it." He said. "Once you choose one carve your name into it. Real name, some made up name you want to use, it doesn't matter. Just whatever you want us to call you by."

You nodded and began wandering the halls. There were so many doors with names on them. LJ, EJ, Toby, Masky, Hoodie, Puppeteer, Bloody Painter... You began to think there weren't any left.

Finally you found one at the end of the hallway. No names were carved into it. You looked at Hoodie, who'd been following you.

"Will this work...?" You asked quietly.

"Any names carved on it?"

You shook your head.

"Then yes. Put your name on there."

You lifted the switchblade to the door and paused. A name. What name? Normal? Should you create one? You sighed and finally decided a name.

"(Y/CP/N)?" (Basically your CreepyPasta name) Hoodie asked. He paused for a moment, then he nodded. "It fits." He complimented. You just nodded.

"Feel free to explore the mansion. If you go outside don't go too far." He warned. "SCPs like to patrol the forest for us. Demons too."

You nodded and opened the door to your new room. It wasn't much; the walls were a 'pale' white; not quite a pure white not quite a grayish color either. (hope that makes sense sorry lmao) Inside was a bed, a nightstand, matching dresser with a mirror, and a desk. You walked over to the bed and sat down on it, surprised at how comfortable it was. You explored the room a little more, and discovered some secret compartments in a few drawers of the desk. You were too busy exploring that you didn't hear footsteps approaching until someone knocked on the open door.

"Hey, newbie." You jumped up at the sound of a rough male's voice, and turned to see a very uninterested Jeff standing there. "I'm being ordered to take you out to train. Hurry up and meet Clocky and I downstairs." He ordered.