CHAPTER FIVE;

Ever's pov.

I slowly opened my eyes, all of the memories of yesterday were still fresh in my mind.

I have a mate!

I tried to sit up, but Carter had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, so I couldn't move.

I stared at his sleeping face, he looked so peaceful.

I finally had the time to admire him, his long blonde hair was spread out on the pillow like a halo.

His skin was flawless, it was slightly tanned as well. I couldn't see his eyes, because they were shut.

I looked away from his face, and down his body. His feet were hanging off of the end of my bed. He must been over 6ft.

The covers were hiding most of his body but I could still make out his six-pack. At least, I think it was a six-pack.

“You should take a picture, it lasts longer.” I looked up to see Carter smiling down at me.

“How long have you been up?” I felt so embarrassed, I must look like some pervert.

“Not long, don't worry.” I nodded my head.

“Everleigh, breakfast is ready.” Eli poked his head around my door, like he does every morning.

He is the only one to call me Everleigh, I'm not really sure why though.

“Everleigh, who is he?” Eli was staring at Carter,

“Eli, come here.” I waved him over with my hand, I watched as he slowly made his way over to my bed. Watching Carter to see what he would do.

Eli jumped up on my bed and sat on my lap, I wrapped my arms around him.

Carter still had his arms around my waist, we looked like a family. That thought only made me more excited to be a mum.

“Everleigh?” Eli's voice brought me out of my thoughts,

“Yeah?” I asked, looking down at my little brother.

“Who is he?” he pointed at Carter when he said 'he.'

“Eli, this is my mate Carter, Carter, this is my little brother Eli.”

Eli's eyes lit up, he has always wanted me to have a mate.

“Does that me he is our Alpha too?” I hadn't thought of that.

I looked up at Carter, to see what he had to say.

He looked down at me and smiled.

“He is, if he wants to be.” Eli smiled at me and the gasped.

“Everleigh, breakfast is ready. Mum sent me up here to get you, she is going to be mad if we are late. Hurry up!” he jumped off of me bed and ran out the room.

Carter was laughing behind me.

“He is so cute Ever.”

I nodded my head and got out of my bed, walking to the wardrobe, I glanced back over my shoulder.

“You can go on down, tell my mum I'm having a shower.” He nodded his head and left my room.

Once I got out the shower I put on a vest top and some short shorts.

Looking in the full length mirror in my room, I don't look pregnant.

I placed my hands on my stomach, I honestly couldn't wait for my baby to be here. I was so excited.