Chapter 1: The Beginning...

It's a fine 24-degrees Celsius day and Mikaeli is preparing for her flight to California. She'll be going with her long-time best friend, Mycah Gomez and together they'll finish their studies there in Beverly Hills.

Mikaeli: (worried) Mycah, you think this is going to work?

Mycah: Of course it will, Kae! Just think of this as a very long vacation. After all, you really have no choice since you're father works there, right?

After a while of silence. . . .

Mikaeli: Maybe you're right. I'm really going to miss, Paris, though

Mycah: Same here... *sighs*

Taking a last possible glimpse of their beloved homeland, Paris, France, Mycah and Mikaeli hopped on the private plane given by Kae's father and flew to Beverly Hills.

Upon their arrival. . . .

Mrs. Gomez: My dear! How have you been?

Mycah: MOM! *hugs* I'm great. This is my bestfriend Mikaeli von Roux, remember? *gestures to Mikaeli*

Mrs. Gomez: Of course! By the way, Mikaeli? *turns to her*

Mikaeli: Yes, Mrs. Gomez?

Mrs. Gomez: Your father won't be here to pick you up.Would you like us to introduce you to your new "crib"? *chuckles*

Mikaeli: *sighs and whispers to herself* Of course he won't be here.... *answers* That'd be great Mrs. Gomez *smiles*

The ride was approximately an hour from the airport. The von Roux mansion was a pale pink color with a baby blue roof. It was like a letter M when viewed from above. In Mikaeli's room, you'll feel like you're underwater since there's just a glass separating the aquarium and the room[see photo].

Mikaeli: *jaw drops* WHOA. Did Father have this built for me??

Mrs. Gomez: Of course! He wanted you to have the best "house" while you're staying here in Bev. Hills.

Mikaeli: I see.

Mycah: *butts in* Okay, I'll take it from here, Mom. *smiles*

Mrs. Gomez: Ok, dear. Take care, ok? Just give me a call if you need me.

Mycah: Sure, mom *smiles and hugs her*

Mrs. Gomez: *hugs back* Bye, dear. Bye, Mikaeli *rides her car and drives away*

Mycah: *turns to Mikaeli* So, we might as well sleep. We had a long day, don't you think?

Mikaeli: *yawns* Yeah, I agree. Thanks for staying with me Mycah *Smiles* Goodnight! *hugs*

Mycah: You're always welcome, girl! *hugs*

 They both went to their rooms and had a good night's sleep. In the following days, they went shopping and prepared for school which opens in about a week.

 When Monday (opening of classes) came. . . . 

*ALARM CLOCK RINGS: SUPER BASS*

Mikaeli: *looks ate her phone's clock* OH SHOOT!! MYCAAAAAAAAAHHHH! *screams & runs to Mycah's room*

Mycah: *rubs her eyes* W- what is it?! *confused*

Mikaeli: It's the first day of school and we're going to be late!

Mycah: OH OMY GOSH! *jolts up from her bed and runs to the bathroom on the West Wing*

Mikaeli: *runs to the bathroom on the East Wing*

When they were done preparing their things and themselves for school, they went to the parking lot and saw a baby blue Porsche 911 Turbo.

Mikaeli: *eyes sparkling with amazement* I SO HEART MY DAD!

Mycah: *grins* Tell me about it. You're so lucky, Kae!

Mikaeli: (thinks: I'd bellieve that if he was here with me) *fake smiles* Yeah, I guess so. Anyway, let's head to school. I'm sure we'll have a superb day.

Mycah: Yeah *smiles*

Mikaeli started the car's engine and drove to school. They parked on a reserved sport exclusively for the von Roux and Gomez students...

--

TALK ABOUT WEALTHY! Haha. Well, let's just see what happens with the girls as they start their journey ;)

*Vote, Comment,  Be a Fan. Highly Appreciated :*

xoxo, DC