Chapter 2: An Angel from Hell... [pt.1]

[a/n] Sorry if chapter one's so short.. I'll slowly change how the story will be presented. I'll try my best to write it in story form, not script form. :D

--

As they entered campus, they saw students staring at them with amazement. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a not-so-tall girl with short blonde waves appeared in front of them and said, "Hey guys, I'm Stephanie Santiago, leader of the welcoming committee and president of the student council. You're Mikaeli von Roux and Mycah Gomez, right?" "Yeah," the bestfriends answered her with a smile.

"Well then, welcome to Shoreline High. If you need any help in going around campus, feel free to approach me and the other officers of the welcoming committee and/or student council, ok?" Stephanie told them. Mikaeli, having her expertise in public relations and all, replied, "Oh... Uhm, that's Stephanie. Actually, we were just roaming around school for a while to get used to how things work around here." "Yeah. This really is different than our former school. But, anyway, who are the other members of the Welcoming Committee and Student Council?" Mycah also tells her.

As if forgetting, Stephanie looks around the hall looking for somebody,"Oh, right. wait a sec." She presses a button on her phone and out of nowhere, a student walked to them. "This is Daniel Martin," she says gesturing to the tall, handsome guy with dimples. "He's the vice president of the student council, captain of the soccer team and the school heartthrob as well," Mikaeli tells her with a wink, "Well, I can see why." Stephanie laughs and replies, "I guess so. Anyway, I'll just introduce you to the others next time. ok?" "Sure."

Mycah, who wasn't listening to their conversation and just looking at the school garden, turned her head and saw who she thinks is the most handsome guy EVER.  Daniel Martin was about 5'7" with cute eyes and a to-die-for-smile. He was wearing a gray shirt with a leather jacket and pants... He looked charming with his piercing baby blue eyes. Mycah almost fainted at the sight of him... Mikaeli saw her bestfriend and asked her, worry in her voice,

"Mycah, are you ok?"

"Uhh, sure. Yeah." Mycah answers her with a shrug.

Stephanie tells them, "Anyway I'm sire you two will get along with everyone here. Well, almost everyone.." She smiles and asks them, " Do you know your schedule?" 

Mikaeli shakes her head, "Actually, we don't. Can you help us?" 

"I'd love to go with you guys but the C.O.L has a meeting in about 3 minutes so I better get going. Sorry! "  Stephanie tells them sadly. "I could ask Daniel to help you though."

Mikaeli answers her with confusion, "But I thought Daniel's also an officer?"

"Yeah, he is. But he has that kind of immunity to arrive late during meetings since he's also captain."  Stephanie answers.

"Oh I see, I guess that's cool." Mikaeli really didn't have a choice.

The girls did their goodbyes and told each other they'd get together soon. Daniel overheard this and turned to them with a smile on his face. Mycah didn't know what the reason was for him to behave like that. It suddenly occured to her that she just experienced LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT...

---

[a/n] Imma cut it here. Sorry if it's short! ;) Don't worry this is just part 1. :) You still have no idea how they look like,right? Just wait and see ;) Recommend me some characters if you want, I'll dedicate a chapter for you :D

What will happen to Mycah's feelings? Is it true that she already LOVED Daniel? What will Kae say about this? Is Stephanie really a friend or something else? STAY TUNED TO KNOW! ;)

xoxo, DC <3