Chapter 6: Ditching

Flashbaaaaaack:

Mycah was really confused with this guys!! "Do you have a problem or something?"

"Probably or something" Daniel just smirked at her.

"Oh c'mon! Spill it already" Mycah begged him with a pout on her face.

"Never"! He put out his tongue at her. :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Seriously Daniel, you could be that selfish?"Mycah asked stiffling a laugh.

Daniel thought about it for a moment and told her,"I choose who I could be childish with,Mykee"

"Oh, so you have a nickname for me now?" asked Mycah

"I just want to you call something unique. That way when I say 'Mykee' you'd know that I'm referring to you" explained Daniel.

"You're really weird today, you know?" she said looking down at her hands. 'if only you'd tell me what's going on so I won't worry like this' she thought with a sigh.

Daniel thought he saw a hint of hurt in her eyes. 'only if she knew...' "This is nothing,Mykee. Don't mind me" he told her with a smile.

"Fine"  said she. "Wanna ditch?" Daniel asked suddenly.

Surprised by Daniel's offer she said, "Sure! I haven't ditched before!"  she answered him, feeling a sudden rush in her veins. She never really ditched before, she'd been a good student back in Paris.

They drove separate cars but then, Daniel received  a text, [Hey Daniel. I'll be dropping off my car first. Just so we wouldn't need two cars. Saves gas that way. And you wouldn't mind driving me home, would you? ;)] 

Daniel chuckled at her text and replied, [Stop flirting with me,Mykee. Of course, being the gentleman that I am, it's my pleasure to drive you home. No need to use saving the environment as an excuse to be with me, I know you want to be with me so bad anyway]

Mycah on the other end of the line read the text and replied [You are so full of yourself Mr. Daniel James Martin. Imagine that I'm laughing my ass of as you said that. Seriously, I'm going to need a cab home. I don't want someone with a big ego driving me home. LOL. Here at home already. Pick me upppppppp]

Daniel parked his car in front of the von Roux residence and rang the doorbell. In less than 3 minutes, Mycah got out and stared at his car...

"What are you staring at?"Daniel asked her.

"I'm staring at your car, idiot." Mycah said jokingly

"You don't mean that, Mykee" He pouted at her.

Mycah pinched his cheeks, "You're so adorable,of course not! Let's go? I'm freaking bored"

Daniel laughed at her eagerness. They drove down Rodeo Drive and parked in one of the spots. Mycah noticed that they stopped and asked him, "So, where exactly are we going?" 

"We're going for a stroll. The weather's fine today so walking would be nice. Is that okay?"

"You decide. This was your idea anyway." Mycah chuckled. 

"Okay,then. Let's go grab some food then decide what to do." Daniel smiled his heart-melting smiles. "Okay" answered Mycah, not really being able to resist his smile.