Chapter 4: Confession

Dedicated  to Bianca :* I think she's my #1 fan. Hehe,hi i love you :*

Hey guys! I was gone for quite a while. My apologies. Anyways, I'm back! I don't know about the schedule of my updates since school will be starting in like, 3 days? So,yeah. :) I know the last chappie was a cliffhanger,sooooo. READ ON! :D

xoxo, DC <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK:

"Uhm..." Michael started to say with sweaty palms. Daniel and Mycah just stood there looking at Michael and Mikaeli,not knowing what to expect. "What is it, Michael?"  Mikaeli asked him nervously.

"I-

i...

-"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel told Michael, "Dude, just say it already!!"

"I'd have to agree with Dan, Michael. My palms are sweating hereeeee," said Mycah.

Michael took a deep breathe..."I like you,Kae. I fell for you the first time I laid my eyes on you. I don't know if you do,too. But, what's important is that I already told you how I feel and I hope you won't feel awkward and ignore me 'cause I just can't live with that..." He finished-breathless with the confession he just made.

Mikaeli was speechless from Michael's sudden outburst. She didn't know what to say. She was just standing there,eyes wide. Daniel and Mycah were shocked--> O_O

"Maybe what I said was too much... I'll leave you alone for now.." Michael told Mikaeli with a sigh. Disappoint very much visible on his face.

As Michael turned to walk away, Mikaeli pulled him by his shirt, turning him around to face her. "Truth is...  I like you too,Michael" Mikaeli told him with a smile on her face. 

Michael couldn't believe what he heard.. "REALLY?!?" He asked Mikaeli with a big grin across his face. His smile wasn't enough to express how he really feels at that moment...

Mycah and Daniel teased them, "YIIIIEEEEEEEE! <3 " 

"Yeah. I would've told you but I didn't have the courage." Mikaeli confessed to Michael with a shy smile.

"You don't know how happy I am,Kae."  Michael just told her--Unable to remove the grin on his face.

Mycah and Daniel asked them in unison, "So,are you guys together? :> "

Mikaeli answered, "We don't know YET." "We'll find out soon enough." Michael added with a wink.

To break the silence, Mikaeli said, "Sooo,what now?" 

"Are you guys together?" Mycah asked AGAIN. This time though, Michael answered "We're already together."  Daniel was really intruiged by Michael's answer so he asked, "Together-together??" 

Mikaeli only told them with a wink....

"Maybe?" ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaaaay! So what do you think? Are they really together or are they bluffing? :> Sorry if it's short. Thanks readers,fans, and voters! :D Please promote my story if you may. I might just dedicate my next chapter to you :D

xoxo, DC