Chapter 5: Irritated x.x

[I'd probably have my updates on Friday OR Saturday due to school. HEHE. And please tell me if the story is confusing 'cause from here on out I'll be doing impromptu chapters. Meaning I won't have any copy and i'll just type whatever comes into my mind. So I might have some parts confusing or wrong or something. So please tell me. Thanks! :D ] Dedicated this chapter to HER as a sign of gratitude for the AWESOME cover! loveyou!! :*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK:

"Are you guys together?" Mycah asked AGAIN. This time though, Michael answered "We're already together."  Daniel was really intruiged by Michael's answer so he asked, "Together-together??" 

Mikaeli only told them with a wink....

"Maybe?" ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mycah kept on pushing Kae to tell them, "Oh c'mon! That's unfair!!" Daniel only laughed at Mycah's childishness and thought to himself, "Oh,Mycah, if you only knew how the sound of your laugh makes my day..." He was snapped out of his thoughts when---

*****BELL RINGS****

The hallway was almost empty so Daniel said, "Time for class!!" Mycah asked him, "Are we going to leave the lovebirds?" "Maybe we should. Shall we?" Daniel gestured for her to go first,  a smile never leaving his face. Mycah just blushed and answered, "Sure :) "

Mikaeli told them with a wink, "We're going anyway." "Let's go, we're going to be late." Michael added.

The four went to their classes and spent the whole day according to their schedule. One time,though, during Mycah and Daniel's class, Daniel seemed too quiet...So, Mycah asked him..

 "Hey, why so quiet, Daniel?"

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking." Daniel said  with a smile. :)

"Mind to share?"

"I'll see." He just chuckled.

"Oh c'mon!!" Mycah almost shouted.

"Oh,Mycah. You're so childish" Daniel answered her, a smile playing across his lips.

"Hmp. Whatever,Daniel." She stuck her tongue out at him. He just shook his head in disbelief.

Their conversation ended there and they continued to listen to the lesson. Mycah can't wait for the bell-she kept tapping her fingers onto her table while staring blankly in front.  Until finally....

*KRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!*

Mycah thought to herself, "Darn! That bell's so deafening! Ugh >.<"

Mycah's thinking was interrupted by Daniel, "Hey,Mycah. 'Sup?"

"Pretty good. You?" She told him,grinning. "Same old." He chuckled. "Oh, by the way..May I ask you something?" Daniel added.

"Sure! What is it?"  Mycah suddenly curious.

Daniel felt queasy and uncomfortable, "Uhm... I was just wondering if... --

*Mycah's phone suddenly rings: Someday We'll Know" [Kae Calling...]

Mycah told Daniel, "Hold that thought" and answered her phone."Hey, Kae! What's up?"

Mikaeli on the other line, [Just missin' ya. *laughs* What ya up to?]

"I don't really know,Kae. Maybe I'll just call you when I think of something?"

[Sure. Who are you with?]

"Just with Daniel." Mycah grinned to herself.

[Your grin is so evident on the phone,Mycah. *chuckles* Anyway, I'm with Michael. So, ciao for now!]

"Ciao!"

*END OF CONVO*

Daniel was just there the whole time not knowing what to do... Poor Daniel [a/n: sighh *o*] ..

Daniel thought to himself, "What am I feeling? I never felt this way before..Just seeing her smile makes me happy, it's like when I see her sad I wanna kill the one who caused her sadness... I ---"

"Daniel? Daniel!" He was snapped out of his reverie. He answered, "Yes?"

Mycah told him, "You're just staring at nothing."

Daniel answered her with a smile, "Sorry"

Mycah was really confused with this guys!! "Do you have a problem or something?"

"Probably or something" Daniel just smirked at her.

"Oh c'mon! Spill it already" Mycah begged him with a pout on her face.

"Never"! He put out his tongue at her. :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[a/n] Hey guys! It's been a long time since I last update, I really am sorry for the delay. I'm busy with school :( ANYWAY, this is just a filler chapter. I'll see when I can update again. HOPEFULLY,SOON THOUGH. Thanks to my old and new READERS, AND FANS! :* Please promote, if you could :)

Thanks a lot! 'Til I update again xx

DC--