Chapter 3: Who's the guy?

Flashback:

"Goodmorning, I'm Michael Stevens. Varsity of the basketball team. Captain of the debate team. Hope we get along." Mikaeli really wasn't listening to the introductions until she heard Michael's name. She looked up at him and saw his black/brown hair, green eyes, tall figure and handsome face. She FELT like she knew him... 

--

After Mikaeli's brief moment of confusion at what felt like hours, the bell rang.

R I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I N G ! ! ! !

"So much for that. We'll start our lesson tomorrow. Class dismissed." said Ms. Santiago.

While the students were flooding the halls, Mycah talked to Mikaeli. "Hey, Kae. Something wrong?" Mycah asked Mikaeli with concerned on her face. Mikaeli answered her with wonder, "I feel like I know Michael, Mycah. I feel a connection with him, somehow." 

"Childhood sweethearts,maybe? You'll find out, don't worry. Anyway, I think I have a crush on Daniel Martin!" Mycah confesses to her with a blush. Mikaeli just laughs at her,saying, "I knew you that the first time you looked at him, Mycah."

"You really are my BFF!" Mycah tells her with a wink. 

They were taking their snacks when suddenly, a guy stood beside their table. Both girls looked up and saw the dashing Daniel Martin. "Uhm. Hi. Daniel. What are. you. doing here?" Mycah stuttered. Her expression was like O_O "Why are you stuttering,Mycah?"  Daniel asked her with a laugh and continued, "I just thought we could go to French class together?" He asked with a smile.

Mycah blushed and answered, "Oh, sure!" Mikaeli butts in, out of nowhere, and tells Mycah, "Hey, BFF! Gotta rush. European History! Ciao!"

Mikaeli left without another word, sensing that she was disturbing them and went to her class. Going back to Daniel and Mycah. . . . . .

"Shall we?"  Daniel gestured to the door when they reached their room. Mycah blushed at Daniel's action and answered him, "Thanks."

Hearing and seeing this, murmurs in the class began. "This is so embarassing." Mycah said.

"It's okay. No malice, right?" Daniel told her with a wink.

"Right." Mycah lowers her head and flushes. Meanwhile in Mikaeli's class. . . .

"It's so boring. I miss Mycah already." Mikaeli thought to herself. She was snapped back to reality by her teacher, "Excuse me, Ms. von Roux. Could you please answer my question?"

"I'm sorry M'am, what was the question?"

"What's the most popular landmark in Paris?"

"That would be the Eiffel Tower. Second to that is the Arc de Triomphe"

"Good. Try llistening next time, alright?"

"Of course. My apologies." Mikaeli answers her teacher with a smile.

Mycah and Mikaeli's day went on as scheduled. They just repeated the same things over and over again whenever they had introductions in class. In no time, they were the talk of the town in Shoreline High. Iya and her "clique," however, weren't happy with their arrival since they didn't want to share the spotlight especially with new students.

"I'm sure they won't be stars here for long," said the pissed Iya

Ia contradicted her sister, "They already were stars ever before they got here, sis."