||Chapter 28||

Find Natalie.
Find Natalie.
Find Natalie.
Where is she?!

I rushed to the reception panting and a young black haired girl was sitting behind the desk.
"Where the fuck is Natalie Sene?!" I spat at her.

Her eyes widened as she recognized me.
She quickly typed something on the computer and looked at me.

"She's in the operation room, sir. It will take minimum of 2 hours, sir. You can wait in the waiting room, she'll be brought to room B20." She said quickly and carefully, a little fear in her voice.

Fuck.
"Sir-.... you are asked for a checkup in room A15, the d-doctor's already waiting, Mr. Queen." She said shyly and I considered if I should go.

Minimum of 2 hours.... maybe I should go, at least I'll get my mind off of her. And I need my hand to be looked at.

I just nodded and walked off towards A15.
The urge to know if she's alright was huge but I concentrated on slowing down my breathing.
I knocked at the door impatiently and the doors opened almost immediately.

A young male doctor came out with a smile.
"Welcome, Mr. Queen. I'm Dr. Laving. Please, come inside, sir." He gestured for me to come and I just walked in without answering him.

Natalie.
Natalie.
Natalie.

"So, sir, has anything happened to you? How are you feeling? Are you concerned about something?" He asked with concern as he sat opposite me on a moving chair.

I just nodded and showed him my hand. It looked really bad, blood all over it. It felt numb and yet painful every time I moved it.
The doctor just nodded and started to look at it. He asked if it hurt when he did weird things to it.

"It doesn't seem to be broken, sir. I'll just disinfect the wounds and we'll need to put some bandage around it, is that alright, Mr. Queen?" He asked still looking at my hand.

"Yeah.." I said with an annoyed voice.
"But first, I need to know the condition of Natalie Sene. NOW." I ordered as I couldn't take the time anymore.

"Mr. Queen I know you're concerned about the lady but-" he stopped as I shot him an angry look.

"Um... fine. But I can only tell you how the operation is going, I can't tell you much I'm afraid, sir." He said slowly.
I looked at him impatiently and he turned to his computer and looked something up.

"She's in a critical condition. The wound's deep and made much damage. We're..... we're not sure if she'll survive the night, sir, I'm sorry."
It felt like I've been the one shot. But in the heart. It's only now that I realized how much she means to me.

But she's my everything... I can't loose her.

"How can I help?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.
The doctor's face lit up as he looked me in the eyes.

"I'm not sure you can, sir... but... I've heard of this Doctor in California where she found an amazing medicine that helps to heal wounds miraculously. I.. I can find her number but I've heard it's very hard to-"

"Find her number and leave the rest to me." I said impatiently.

He nodded and started typing on his computer. I'll do anything for her to live.

After a while the doctor wrote something on a paper and gave it to me.
"This is the number to her PA, sir." He said.
I quickly typed the number on my phone and called it.

After a while, a young female picked up.
"Dr. Libei's office, how can I help you?"
"I need to speak to Dr. Libei immediately." I said coldly.
"I'm very sorry but Dr. Libei is currently busy with her patient, sir, you can make an appointment next month."

"Bitch, you're speaking to Damon Queen, now put her on the phone IMMEDIATELY." I said angrily.
There was a minute or two of silence until an old lady answered.

"Yes? Dr. Libei here."
"I need you to come to NY as soon as possible, I'll send my private jet with my PA to get you. I need you to heal my... girlfriend. She's been shot in the shoulder." I said quickly and coldly.

"Mr. Queen let me tell you I'll cost you a lot." She said and I frowned, confused.
"Excuse me? I don't care how much it'll cost! Get your ass here right now!" I asked angrily.

Okay, calm down Damon, this is for Natalie.
I inhaled and exhaled.
"I'll pay you the half now and the other half after you'll save her." I said trying to calm myself down.

"Very well then, Mr. Queen. I shall be waiting for your private jet. I'll send you the address." She said and I could tell she was smirking..

I groaned in frustration as I called my PA.
I told him everything and within 15 minutes, he was on his way to California. I clenched my fists but then winced from the pain.

I made myself comfortable on the plastic chair outside the room she's going to be brought to.
I can't lose her...
I snapped out of my thoughts as two young girls sat one chair away from me.
One of them had very blonde and curly hair while the other brown and straight.

"Don't worry, she'll be alright..." one girl said to another.
Then, they both looked at me and their eyes widened.

They turned to each other and began to whisper.
"Excuse me?" I said, annoyed.
They both looked at me completely shocked.
"I'm sorry, sir?" The blonde asked, fearfully.
"How dare you talk and gossip about me in my presence?" I said angrily. The slightest thing seemed to piss me off.

"We're sorry... we're just waiting for our friend." The brunette said slowly.
Wait... they're waiting outside the same room...
"Who the hell are you waiting for?" I asked coldly.

"For our friend... um... Natalie, Natalie Sene.." the blonde said as she swallowed nervously.
I sighed and leaned my head on the chair.
I was very tired.

"Who are you?" I asked.
"I-I-I'm Lola Taylor... and this is Vicky Brown..." she said hesitantly.

"How are you friends with Natalie?" I asked a little too harshly.
They both looked at each other.
"We... we used to work together. In a Café.." the brunette said.

I knew she looked familiar..
I just nodded and sighed.
There was a minute of silence until the blonde began,

"A-And you, sir? Are you waiting for N-Natalie, too?" She asked shyly.
"Why the fuck do you think I'm sitting here?" I said a little too harshly.

They both silenced immediately after my cold response.
But I couldn't help but be a bit curious about her friends, she has never spoken of any.

"Natalie has never spoken about her friends." I said, trying not to sound annoyed.
"Has she spoken of me?" I asked, curiously.
They both looked at each other and then back at me.

"She... um.." the brunette began and I gave her an annoyed stare.
"Y-yes. She h-has, Mr. Queen." She finished off.
"I'm listening..." I said confidently.
"Well... she hasn't said many nice things about you, sir..." the blonde said shyly as she smirked...