Chapter Thirteen- I know you like being spanked

My phone rings.

I lift my face up from the pillow it was buried in, and I place the flashing screen on my ear. "I fucking hate you," I state without looking at the caller ID. I hate anyone who dares to call me while I'm sleeping.

"Wait," someone's deep and rough voice comes through the speaker. "How much do you hate me, because I'm in your room?"

"What?" I scream, flipping around and turning on the lights.

My eyes land on Jake. He has all black clothes on, with a chain around his waist. His hair is messed up and there are bruises and cuts on this face.

"Holy shit, Jake! What did you do?" I climb out the bed and walk up to him, frowning as I examine his face.

He has a cut down his bottom lip and one just below his eye, and there is blood going down the side of his face, from a cut on his head. There are also a few bruises on his face, from his cheek to his jaw and he even managed to get a black eye.

"Um, well... I can't tell you what I did, because you might get in trouble for knowing and not telling the cops." He gives me an awkward chuckle and my jaw drops.

"Cops? Fuck. What do you want me to do?" I ask. "I'm not playing doctor doctor with you after whatever it is you just did."

"I can't let my mom see me like this," he whispers, running his tongue over the cut on his lip.

I sigh and look over the cuts on his face once more, deciding on whether I should help him or not. "Fine, just get the first aid kit. It's in the cabinet above the sink in the kitchen," I tell him and then fall back onto the bed.

"Thank you. I love you," he cooes and I roll my eyes, turning onto my stomach and taking a short nap until he comes back up.

A few minutes later, a sharp and stinging pain that hits my ass. I scream, flipping around and frowning at the cause. "Jake, did you just slap my ass."

"Um, no..." He looks around for something to blame. "It was the door. Yeah, the door thought your ass looked so fine." He grins at me and then lifts up the first aid kit.

"I'm not helping you now," I say, stubbornly. I fold my arms across my chest, smirking.

"Baby, you can't lie to me," he whispers and leans down towards the bed, pulling me up to a standing position. "I know you like being spanked." The way he whispers it in my ear, so seductively, sends shivers down my spine.

My mouth opens to shoot back a reply, but nothing comes out. I step back and grab the first aid kit. "Sit down," I command, pointing at the bed.

"Yes, ma'am," he says and then sits down. I look down at his face. He looks back up at me, his eyes wide and curious, his hair messy and his jawline sharp as fuck.

I grab the antiseptic and put it on a cotton wool swab. "This might sting a little," I whisper, placing it on the cut under his eye. He hisses in pain and closes his eyes. "That's what you get for 'spanking' me."

"I'll get you back later, midget," he grumbles. I roll my eyes and place the antiseptic on his lip, smirking when he winces.

I put a plaster on the cut under his eye. "All done," I whisper and I lightly slap his cheek.

"Fuck, that hurts," he tells me, pointing at the bruise.

"It was the door," I tease, grinning.

"You," he growls, leaning forward. He grabs my waist and spins me around, throwing me onto the bed. I scream slightly as my body hits the bed.

"Time for your punishment, baby girl." He slowly crawls up, placing his body in between my bent legs and leaning his body weight down, enough to keep me in place.

"Jake..." I look down at his body that is pressed up against mine in a sex position. "I don't know what you're doing but there's a problem in your little 'plan'."

"What?" He frowns.

"I'm not turned on," I state, leaning up and my elbows. I brush my lips against his, teasingly, causing him to frown and bite his lip. "Guess you're just not hot enough for me."

"Don't bite your lip, your cut is going to start bleeding," I state, enjoying pointing out his stupidity.

He frowns again and runs his tongue along his bottom lip, moaning. "But I like biting," he whispers.

The moan he lets out turns me on slightly and I shift, causing him to let out another moan when I rub against him.

"Stop moaning," I command, hating the fact that he is actually turning me on right now.

"Why...?" he asks, confused. "Wait, it's turning you on, isn't it." He smirks.

"No," I shoot, immediately. My cheeks heat up, knowing that I replied too fast. He knows he's turning me on.

"Mmm, baby. Fuck," he moans in my ear and my entire body heats up. My lips part, and I let out a shakey breath.

"Jake," I whisper, trying to move. I hate that he knows how much he's turning me on right now.

"Alicia," he moans, breathlessly.

I bite my lip. I can't do this. If I do this... If I kiss him, or do anything with him, I won't be able to say it was for a bet. It would be because I chose to do it. Because I wanted to do it.

"Mmm, you look so delicious right now," he whispers. Slowly, he starts to lean down, towards my lips. My eyes go down to his plump, red lips and, immediately, my mind goes blank.

Just as his lips are about to touch mine, a phone rings.

****

SO CLOSE :P

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG