Chapter Thirty One - Happily ever after

I look up when there is a knock on my sliding door, and find Jake standing and waving at me.

I smile and pull the door open. Ace clearly knows Jake really well. He said Jake would come to me and I didn't believe it.

"Hey Alicia," he says awkwardly. He walks into my room.

"Hi," I reply and shut the sliding door then turn around to face him. "I'm really sorry-"

"No, I'm sorry. I was an asshole. I shouldn't have called you that."

"Yeah but I shouldn't have made a bet on you. I shouldn't have blamed you for all those things. It's really okay if you like Candace I shouldn't have been mad."

"Are you crazy? You have every right to be mad. I mean I lied to you and I called you a whore. I just went too far and you don't deserve that." He runs a hand through his hair. "I just... I wasn't thinking and I was wrong. You're amazing and I really don't want to lose you as a friend."

"I can't stop you from loving someone else," I say and chuckle. "But I agree, I don't want to lose you as a friend either."

He nods and smiles, and opens his mouth to say something else but suddenly, Ace jumps out of my cupboard. "Oh for goodness sake we get it, you guys are sorry and are friends. Happily ever after. Can you just hug and make up already?"

I laugh at Ace. Ace told me that Jake messaged him saying that he's going to come say sorry to me and so Ace quickly hid in the cupboard to make it less awkward.

Although I didn't consider how awkward it would be when he finally did jump out of there.

"You were in there the whole time?" Jake asks.

"No, I'm a wizard and I magically appeared inside Alicia's cupboard a few seconds ago." Ace rolls his eyes, making me laugh.

Jake shrugs and opens his arms, smiling at me. I open my arms and hug him and for a while we stay like that until I pull away. "Anyway, my mom made cookies in case you didn't forgive my 'sorry'. Must I bring them?" Jake asks.

I nod. "I'll go get ice cream and my computer and we can watch a movie together, if that's cool with you...?" I offer the two boys. They both nod and Jake climbs back into his room as I go downstairs.

I just had ice cream earlier but you can never have too much ice cream.

Actually, my seven-year-old self would disagree with that. I was in love with ice cream and the amount of times I had brain freeze was actually scary.

I take my time to get the ice cream from the freezer because we have two freezers and my mom keeps the unhealthy stuff in the garage but I hate going into the dark garage.

That's probably why she keeps it there. If she keeps it in the normal freezer it would be gone within a matter of days.

I quickly take my computer from where it is charging in my moms study and then climb back up the stairs. By the time I get to the top of the stairs, I am panting.

I should have become a swimmer. That way I'd have better lungs and wouldn't be out of breath all the time.

I am about to walk into my room but I hear Jake and Ace talking and so, like the sly little skunk I am, I eavesdrop.

"Dude, seriously?" I hear Jake say.

"What?" Ace asks.

"You fucking like Alicia, don't you?" Ace doesn't reply, making me frown. Of course he doesn't like me. What is Jake thinking? "Come on, Ace. You don't usually spend your time with girls. For a while I thought you were gay, but you like Alicia. I'm your best friend. I know you."

I hear Ace sigh. "Yeah, I like her a lot. But she's totally out of my league and it's dangerous for her. Especially if people know you liked her, too."

Oh my gosh.

"Yeah but she's worth it," Jake says and laughs. "Plus, you are so picky that I'm surprised you even fell for anyone. Why Alicia?"

"I mean, she's insanely beautiful, smart and funny. She's everything. She also knows about us and killing and hasn't run from me which I can't get over. Every girl I find attractive seems to run but Alicia is so different and I just..."

"You love her," Jake finishes.

I walk into the room and see Ace nodding. They both turn to me and notice how wide my eyes are.

"You love me?" I say slowly and put the computer and ice cream down on the bed. Jake raises an eyebrow and sits down on the bed, looking absolutely amused.

Ace rubs the back of his neck, staring down at the ground. So that girl he said he has a crush on was me? Oh my gosh I can't believe someone actually has a crush on me.

"Yeah. I've been going crazy," Ace admits. I walk closer to him with a smile on my face. "I mean I have been thinking about you and your lips since that play and-" I press my lips against his.

The kiss doesn't last long but I feel butterflies in my stomach and my entire body heats up.

I've realised that I like him, too. I mean recently he has been around a lot and I really like having him with me.

It doesn't have to be immediate love. I like him around and I'll give it a chance because he is so sweet and absolutely gorgeous. Plus I'm still in high school I don't have anything to lose.

"So would you be willing to go out with me and actually call it a date?" he asks. I laugh and nod and he grins then places a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay guys, keep it PG. You never know who is watching you. What if your life is a movie or some shit," Jake interrupts.

"Can we watch a movie now?" Ace asks.

We all climb onto the bed with me in the middle. I smile and look at the two boys beside me.

I'm watching Netflix with two gorgeous guys beside me...

There are so many ways this can end.

****

*screams* threesome

Hehe guuyyyss!!! this is going to be crazy but THE STORY IS BASICALLY OVER THERE IS JUST THE EPILOGUE OMG OMG OMG

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG