8

"They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need"
-Sleeping With Sirens (If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn)

I am going to shift for the first time today. To say I was nervous would be an huge understatement because I heard that it is extremely painful. But I also heard that being in wolf form is the best feeling ever. And to be honest, I've been craving that feeling ever since I was told o couldn't shift. Right at the age I was supposed to shift.

Right now we were in a meadow, Balthazar was wearing just boxer briefs and I was wearing underwear and a bra. We had clothes tied around our ankles for when we shift back.

"Okay, not just think of yourself in your wolf form. Make sure to be talking to your wolf while your thinking that. Think of paws, fangs, a tail whatever you want." He instructed, taking my hand in his gently.

I opened the link to my wolf and started imagining fur sprouting out of my skin, my laws with claws, wolf ears and howls.

I suddenly felt my spine breaking and I fell to my knees in pain. Soon many other bones followed until the pain just suddenly stopped.

"Gosh you're gorgeous." Balthazar said and I looked down at my paws that looked while with little specs of black.

Balthazar shifted in seconds and stood in all his tall and muscular glory. His wolf was seven feet in height, the tallest alpha out there. The average height for an alpha wolf was six two. His wolf was mostly black but his fur had some white specs in it. Most of his snout and around his eyes was white too.

He nudged my stomach, and helped me stand up

I was at least six feet tall in my wolf form, a good foot below Balthazar but still tall for a luna. An average luna wolf is five foot five.

I walked over to the little stream that was there and saw that Balthazar's wolf and I were basically major opposites.

His wolf fur was the opposite of mine which was mostly white with black specs and a black about and wars.