Epilogue

"Sarah smiles like Sarah doesn't care
She lives her world so unaware."
-Panic! At The Disco( Sarah Smiles)

Things have been going great.
I've adjusted to normal life as a healthy werewolf and pizza is now one of my all time favorite foods. Damn I've really been missing out.

Balthazar proposed to me three months ago and today I was being out into my wedding dress and becoming Mrs.Pierce.
My dress was a simple white dress with lace on top and flowy and free on the bottom.

(Minus he little bow)

My make up was done and I was just anxiously waiting for Alpha Artemiy who was going to be walking me down the isle.

My brother I didn't have to worry about anymore because Balthazar ended up finding out and had Alpha Artemiy do what he pleases. He shipped him off to Russian to serve his brother who was one of the most ruthless alphas out there, but just like Alpha Artemiy, Alpha Dimitry was actually a sweetheart. And he was here today too!

Today was going to be full of events because I also have to tell Balthazar that he is going to be a father in about four months.

Alpha Artemiy appeared through the doorway and silently led me to where the ceremony will be held.

He walked me down the isle, handed me over to Balthazar who looked absolutely stunning, and we went along with the ceremony.

When the ceremony was over, and the tears were shredded, we went on to the reception.

"You look gorgeous. And I love your hair like this. Really shows your mark." He grinned at me as we swayed together to the song that was playing.
My hair was up in a near bun. It was still blonde and has grown out, but I decided to put it up for the wedding.

We danced together until the food was brought out

The food was served as a huge buffet with a huge variety of food and drinks.
My plate was packed with pasta, potatoes, chicken a slice of pizza and a lamb kabob. To drink I took some punch that was set out for the little kids.

I set my food and drink on the table, receiving a weird look from Balthazar.

"Wow. Are you going to eat all of that? Where will that go?" He asked looking at me with amusement. He then took a look at my drink and knitted his brows on confusion. "Fruit punch? Come on Rhi, it's our wedding. Plus it's our favorite wine." He said, then whined a little.

"Unless you want a deformed future alpha then sure pour me some." I nonchalantly said, cutting a piece of chicken and putting in in my mouth.

"Wait a second? Future alpha? As in, you're...you're pregnant?" Balthazar asked after swallowing in nervousness.

"Well, I am eating for two." I said motioning to my plate.
Balthazar started at me for a few moments before his face broke out into the biggest grin ever.

"YES!" He shouted, and picked me up, spinning me around while kissing me.

Everybody in the room fell silent watching the scene unfold.

Balthazar set me down and then grabbed his glass of wine, raising it up in the air.

"I just got delivered the best news!" And concluded. "My wife, your luna, is pregnant with your future alpha!" He cheered and everybody else cheered as well. "To the new alpha!" He said and the crowd repeated, all taking a drink from their glasses. This might was incredible. Especially after the ceremony.

------

"Holy shit Balthazar I fucking hate you!" Is screamed at him. He only looked at me apologetically and said nothing.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. It's okay, it will pass.

"Now, you are going to bring your ass outside, sit it in the car, and drive over to the grocery and get me my powder laundry detergent or I swear the god I will chop your arms off so you won't drop anything again."

Yes powdered laundry detergent. The thing is, that my pregnancy hormones don't make me crave weird foods, but make me extremely attached to the smell of laundry detergent. The powder one because it has a stronger scent. And Balthazar being the clumsy dick he is ended up spilling it everywhere.

Now I am sending him to get more while I eat ice cream in our room.

Balthazar shows up half an hour later with a bag of powder laundry detergent, already opened. I heap it and inhale the scent, sighing in content.

"I wish you smelled like laundry detergent." I said to Balthazar.
He just rolled his eyes and flopped down on the bed beside me.

A pain spread across my stomach and instead of dropping the bag, I carefully placed it on the floor and clutched my stomach in pain.

"Rhiannon what's wrong?" Balthazar asked, suddenly up and alert.
I looked up a him, looked him straight in the eyes. The silver eyes that I fell in love with, the ones that shined with concern, and said.
"Baby Balthannon is coming."

------

We held our beautiful baby boy. He was cradled in my arms as Balthazar later next to me on the hospital bed, one hand around the future Alpha.

"He is so beautiful. Maximus Ekon Pierce." I cooed softly.
His middle name was my father's name, so I decided to give it to him. In memory.
The doctor then walked in, holding a light pink blanket. Tears brimmed my eyes.

"Here is your little baby girl. She's very small but healthy and strong." The doctor said softly, blaming the little girl into Balthazar's arms.
Seeing such a huge guy like Balthazar, holding such a tiny baby in his arms was the cutest thing ever.

"Choose a name for her Zar." I said, and Balthazar's eyes lit up with joy. He told me to pick out Maximus's first name, so it is only fair he picks our baby girl's first name.

"Valencia. Valencia Maddison Pierce." He said, using my mom's first name as her middle name.

"That is a beautiful name. Valencia. I like it." I smiled and looked around. This is my family. My own family.