9

"You still have all of my
You still have all of my heart"
- Sleeping With Sirens ( All My Heart)

I was getting a makeover today and I was very exited. I was leaving my sick sorry past behind and making a new me, for the new, better life.

I woke up next to Balthazar completely naked. The events from last night hit me like a ton of brinks ad I grinned at the incredible memories. I looked over at Balthazar and saw his mark that I gave him yesterday, on his collar bone.

It was incredibly beautiful. A wolf advancing towards you with a huge full mood in the back. A full mood is a symbol of great power in werewolf world and only high ranked Alphas get a full moon on their mate mark.

I took my phone from the nightstand and turned the front facing camera on to look at my mark

It was the same mark only the wolf looked smaller, less threatening and more feminine.

"Good morning beautiful." Balthazar said, his voice raspy but extremely sexy.
"Your mark is beautiful." He said his eyes fully opened now, and he brushed his fingers gently over it.

"Yours is just as good." I said wrapping my hands around his neck, pulling him into a kiss.
The kiss soon got heated and before I knew it, we went for round three.

I got dressed for the day, for the first time a short sleeved shirt with shorts but I also put a flannel around my waist just in case.

"That's too revealing" Balthazar immediately growled once I stepped foot out of the closet

"But its hot Zar." I pouted, giving him puppy dog eyes.

He walked over to me, untying my flannel and unrolling it since I rolled it a few times around the sleeves to make it shorter. Once he was done, he tied it around my waist and the flannel nearly reached my shoulders.

"Here is my ultimatum." He said with a raised eyebrow, challenging me to protest.
I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Fine. Let's go." I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the room, not before grabbing my purse.

We got into his Tesla and we started the one hour drive to the mall.

We chatted on the way there, and made our a little when he set the car to auto-drive.
We were joking around when he just grabbed my face and crushed his lips to mine.

We finally made it to mall and parked the car, getting envious glances from people when they saw that the car was a Tesla.

"So, where do you want to go first?" Balthazar asked me, intertwining his hand with mine.

"Well I heard that he only store you can really get good and merchandise is Hot Topic so let's head there." I said and Balthazar nodded.
We walked over to the map to look where the store was and headed there.

Once we walked in, I fell in love.

Rebel Love Song by Black Veil Brides was playing softly. The store was all black and the walls were filled with shirts for different TV shows, and I could see band shirts in the back.

I nearly ran towards the back, looking at the different shirts.

"Wow. Twenty dollars a shirt." I said, frowning.

"It's not that much. You can bet as many as you want. I'll go pick out some for myself. Don't be shy to pick as many things as you need. We have no budget." He said and walked to the other wall, taking a shirt that said Misfits.

I looked at the wall, spotting a few shirts with the bands that I liked.
I had four shirts at the end, Green Day, Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, and Sleeping With Sirens in my hand.
I saw a few bracelets with the same bands and grabbed a few of those.

"You ready?" Balthazar asked from behind me, making me jump.

"Y-yeah." I said raising the pile up a little. He nodded and hummed and I looked at the different shirts he had. Avenged Sevenfold, Rammstein, Falling In Reverse, and a Bring Me The Horizon hoodie.

"Ooh I'm sooo borrowing this form you." I said pointing to the Bring Me The Horizon hoodie.
Balthazar chuckled and took something from behind him.
It was also a hoodie, but Green Day.

I squealed in delight.

"I know you will be borrowing this one a lot. They only had it in my size." He said and stood on my top toes to kiss his cheek to which he grinned.

"Aww guys you're so cute." The cashier said. She had green blue and blonde hair, ear stretchers and two lip rings.
"Let me check this out for you." She said and we out our stuff on the counter.

The total came out to two and a half hundred dollars but Balthazar acted like this was no big deal and just swiped his credit card which I just noticed was a black card.

"A black card. Wow fancy." The cashier chuckled and then gave us our bags as well as the check.
We thanked her and left the store.

We went to a few more stores before I told Balthazar that I was going to go and get a haircut and wanted it to be a surprise. He didn't want to leave me but I convinced him, telling his to get some food and go to some of his "man stores". He rolled his eyes with a growl and gave me a few hundreds saying that he's giving me an hour and a half, no more.

I went to the hair salon and explained to the hairdresser what I wanted. It ended up coming out just how I wanted it.

My hair was cut short, just below my ear. It was bleached to blond. Not the ugly blonde but the pretty light brown kind of blonde.

I thanked the hairdresser and gave the person at the counter a hundred, making it that I gave her hairdresser a twenty dollar tip

As I was walking many guys were turning around to look back at me.

Balthazar just texted me that he was at GameStop looking for some new video games for the game room in the pack house.

I walked into the store and the few guys that were there stared at me for a while before turning around.

Balthazar who was looking at a few games caught my scent and his head turned towards me. His eyes widened in shock, his mouth wide open and the games slipped from his hands, clattering to the floor.

"Holy shit." He whispered, and reached out to touch my hair, running his hand though it.
"You look so fucking gorgeous." He said. I giggled and picked up his games for him.

"Let's choose some games shall me?"