Proluge

Being heirs of successful entrepeuners of their age, a college catered to the rich and popular is being ruled by the queen and king jerks of the century; Drew Collins and Kyle Olsen. Girls and boys all fall to their feet whenever they wink or even walk past them. But to them, banging countless number of people in one night and having cheap and meaningless sex is child's play. However that's all about to change when they play the love game.

  "So here's the deal. I'm bored with one night stands and meaningless sex, and I know you are too. So what I propose is that we should date. But here's the catch, the first one who falls in love with the other looses." I saw her eyes grow wide as her lips quivered, as if she's at a loss of what to say. Just as the crowd began to go wild, she put up her hand and cleared her throat, "Challenge accepted. Oh and one thing, we can't be able to have sex with one another."

  Smirking, I held out my hand, "deal."

DISCLAIMER

This story is solely for entertainment purposes. If I've offended you one way or another, I'm really really sorry.....but hey! Just be open minded to this story and I'm sure you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!