Level 3

-Saving her-

(Part2)

Chapter 4

Kyle's POV

The sky was rumbling above us. I felt Drew Annabelle Collin's tight grip on my arm loosen as she broke into a sprint. Usually, when girls get a chance to hold me close to them, they will clutch ten times as hard to me. As if I'm a balloon and when they let go, I would just float away. But Drew Annabelle Collin was different. Instead of running to me, she was running away from me. Frowning, I lift my arm and smelled my pits. Was I smelly? Sweaty? I hardly sweat.. Then there was another clap of thunder followed by a dense sheet of rain, instantly drenching everyone walking along the pavements. Like any sane person, I quickly took cover at a nearby bookshop. Cursing under my breath, I peered out of the glass window, which was almost impossible to see what was outside due to the heavy rain.

Rolling my eyes, I turned to a stranger who has been goggling at me ever since I've entered the bookshop. "I have to go out there to find her huh?"

She stared at me blankly before sensually touching my arm,"Or you could stay here with me."

"She's drenched." I grumbled under my breath.

"Well you can make me drenched." She flirted, batting her fake eyelashes. I would've flirted back if not for my fucking girlfriend. Though I was bored being a playboy, I do miss it a lot. Hesitating, I eventually let out a frustrated whine and ran out of the bookstore. The things I do for you, Drew Annabelle Collin.

---

"OH MY GOD. WHERE ARE YOU DREW COLLIN." I yelled at the empty streets. My vision was blurry because of the thick rain that felt like a torrent of slaps.

Then I saw her.

Sitting under a tree. Yes. A fucking tree.

Drew Annabelle Collin you're an idiot.

She was drenched from head to toe. Her head buried between her thighs. She looked so vulnerable at that point of time. Breathing a sigh of relief, I walked briskly to her, feeling nothing but pure fury.

"What the hell are you doing Drew?" I screamed, throwing my hands up in the air dramatically. Drew Annabelle Collin looked up from the grass, her eyes were bloodshot and her lips were quivering. I have never seen her so messed up before. All of a sudden, there was a laser of silver light followed by an earth trembling rumble. Drew Annabelle Collin let out a tiny squeak and buried her head again into her faded jeans.......

Oh.

From the swirling storm, crept a tiny gleam of sunlight in me. Sending my anger and fury away.

I understood.

Letting out a tiny smirk, I grabbed the chocolate and rose beside her and laid a hand around her shoulders. She raised her head half-heartedly and stared at me. Tears streaming down her face, her light makeup now washed away by the rain and acidic tears. I mouthed 'follow me' and led her to a near-by bus stop. She buried her head into my chest, shuddering whenever a gush of wind pricked her soft skin. Taking off my coat, I draped it over her which she tugged gratefully. Another bolt of lightning strike sending chills down her spine.

"I'm scared." She led out a whisper, barely audible.

I fished my iPod from my pocket and placed the earbuds into her ears. I pressed the play button and blasted the music on full volume. I felt Drew Annabelle Collin's shoulders relax as her pulse slowed down. Her crying turned into dry sobs before her breathing became slow and steady. Everything's alright now. The storm in her has passed, getting replaced by Philips Philips's "Gone, Gone, Gone".