Level 6

-For her-

(Part2)

Chapter 7

Drew's POV

Kyle Olsen was leaning against the locker talking to some girls who didn't seem to mind that he was no longer single.

Ugh. Girls.

He looked better than he was in the morning, his hair was neater and the dark circles were now just grey-ish.

"I love your new look." Cooed a blonde girl, she swished his hair over to the side as she smirk seductively. "You look so mysterious with all the dullness and dark vibes..."

How shallow can these girls get? Olsen was nodding his head while a small smile played on his lips. Though he seemed attentive, I could tell that his mind was far away. We ain't interested in all the shit talk. We're just interested in what's comes after. (If you know what I mean)

Walking over to Olsen, I pushed my way through the girl's oversized butts and somewhat artificial looking boobs. Ignoring the snide remarks thrown at me, I went in front of Olsen and pulled him away from the crowd. I felt his arm tense up for a brief moment before relaxing his muscles. He slid my hand down to his palms and grasped it gently.

"Jealous?" He taunted as we walked briskly away from the mob of whining girls.

"You wish." I hissed as I led him out of the school doors.

"Ah! The good girl's gone bad, eh?" He smirked, slinging his arms around me.

"I was never good. Now come on, let's go for lunch. My treat." I said, signalling to get into my car. Shrugging, he opened the door of my red Porsche and went in wordlessly. Though he seemed fine, Olsen looked incredibly weak. He slumped against the car door with his hand massaging his temples. "Are you okay?" I asked, switching on the engine. He gave his head a slight nod and waved his hands in the air as if telling me to drive on.

I rolled my eyes and took a left turn once we were out of the school compounds. We've got an hour before lunch break ends, that's more than enough time to have a decent lunch at Ming's.

--

Ming's was a dainty little Chinese restaurant located about 5 streets away from school which was just an 8 minute drive. When we reached there, we were greeted by an old Chinese woman wearing a blue traditional Chinese dress, known as a Chongsan. Or was it Cheongsam? No matter. It was just a really pretty silk dress.

"Hello. For 2?" She said with a thick Chinese accent. Nodding our heads, she led us to a table by the window. The ceiling was lined with red lanterns and yellow silk hanging from one corner of the ceiling to the other. The restaurant smelled of dumplings and tea as soft Chinese instrumental music echoed throughout the room.

"What can I get for you?" smiled a 20 or so women. She wore a similar looking Cheongsam from the old lady and her brown hair was tied up into a neat bun. She would've been really lovely if not for the sensual look she was giving Olsen.

"The noodles with chicken would be fine." I said, clearing my throat. I don't think Olsen is even aware that he was being hit on. He was staring intently at me with a nonchalant expression. Honestly, is he okay?

The lady took down my order and turned to Olsen. "And you sir? Might I recommend the dumpling soup? Or the braised pork ribs? Or perhaps some rice?" She said going closer and closer to Olsen. Seizing every opportunity to touch his shoulder.

It took Olsen long enough to figure that the waitress was talking to him. He shot her a polite grin and ordered the dumplings before diverting his attention back to me. There was an uneasy feeling in my gut as I tried my best not to look at his direction.