The Rules Of The Game

Chapter1

NARRATOR'S POV

Drew Collin woke up one Saturday morning next to a guy she met in the library yesterday evening. His hair was all over his face, the blanket was wrapped tightly around his lean body only revealing parts of his thighs and arms. Drew knew nothing about this man, except for the fact that he's drop dead gorgeous.

But no matter how gorgeous he was, there's always a rule you must abide as a player. And that was 'run'. Just grab your clothes and get out of that man's room. Drew gingerly wore her black laced dress and sneaked quietly out of his room, checking if she had everything. With a small smirk playing on her lips, she ran her fingers through her hair and walked out of the man's apartment. That was the end of Drew Collins to that man. He will never see her again.

And that's how Drew worked. She would find a man to accompany her at night and jocks to accompany her during school hours. She never had a serious boyfriend. Simply because none of them met her expectations. Her boyfriends were either too clingy or too indifferent, they all didn't last for a week. Well, there was this guy who goes by the name of Matt Rickson who was her longest lasting boyfriend, he was the only one that understood her, who shaken her life up, who loved her and also the one who left her. That was Drew's first boyfriend and her was the reason why Drew was who she was now, a player. But that's another story...
--
Drew's POV
--
"Hey slut! What are you doing at this part of the world?" Augustus Walker taunted as he drove past me. His pastel blue hair swaying in the wind.

"Oh you know killing people, hunting things. What do you think?" I rolled my eyes as I opened the door of his car.

"Okay. Who's the unlucky guy this time?" He chuckled.

"Some guy I met at the library." I replied simply, whipping out my lipstick and mascara from my purse to touch up my make up.

"Drew Collins are you that desperate??" He laughed.

"Desperate? No. Bored? Yes."

"Why are you even touching up your make up anyway? You're going to school. Not to some strip club." He said, making a right turn.

"It makes me feel more confident about myself." I shrugged, brushing the mascara on my eyelashes.

"Pfft, girls." Rolling his eyes, he pressed the brake jerkily. "We're here.." he drawled lazily.

"Great. Thanks for the lift!" I slid out of the car, smoothing the crinkles on my dress.

"HEY." Augustus yelled, catching my attention. "Leah is having a housewarming party tonight at 7. Want me to come pick you up at 6?"

"What makes you think I'm going?" I teased.

"Booze? Casual sex? Skinny dipping? Bitch, you're definitely going." Augustus laughed.

Rolling my eyes, I smirked,"I'll check my schedule."

"Yeah and I'll pick you up at 6! Don't be late." He said, driving off.

I was greeted by wolf whistles and winks once I stepped into the school compounds, I flipped my hair over my shoulder as I strode pass them.

"Drew!" Leah greeted, reaching out for a hug. "Hey." I said, stretching the corners of my mouth, giving her a half smile. Though Leah and I have beed 'best friends' since high school, we hardly never talk about anything but guys and our parents' jobs. But she's the closest friend I have considering the fact I'm not much of a socialist. "Weren't you wearing the same dress yesterday?" She asked, raising her brow.